Assassin's Creed: Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picking up the Pieces

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Picking up the Pieces - Page 3 Empty Re: Picking up the Pieces

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 pm

"Guys, I think I felt a shark. GUYSITHINKIFELTASHARK!!!"

He didn't. All of the training in the world could not have fixed his irrational fear of deep water.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:03 pm

From the radio chatter a bit before, it seemed like there was some more action. Rogelio's radio only received, it didn't send, but he didn't need to announce his presence. Nor did he need to blow his cover, as he was undercover as a Spanish fascist, though right now he was in civilian clothes.

At any rate, he had a boat, and the Thames river went right past the Tower. As he motored up the river, he noticed three people jumping from a window. From the way they jumped those had to be Leaps of Faith. He casually pulled alongside the gentlemen and tipped his hat with a flourish.

"I notice you caballeros might be in need of assistance. I was watching the eagles fly over the Tower when I saw you jump. Might want to climb in before those sharks get you."
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:37 pm

"Tank god at least someone had a damn plan round here. Got anything to drink? I am parched mate. Been locked in that tower for god knows how long." O'leary breathed he was just glad to breath fresh air again. "And maybe a change of clothes while your at it. "
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:10 pm

"OHTHANKGODI'VENEVERBEENSOHAPPY," Justinien climbed aboard the ship to meet his savior, "Rogelio Browning. How long has it been?"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Rog grinned as they clambered aboard. "Too long Justinien mi amigo, before the Valkyrie plot in fact. But there's no time for catching up here. If one or two of you wouldn't mind, there's some Tommy guns stashed under the seats. Some covering fire would be greatly appreciated in getting you out of here, and into some dry clothes."
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:02 pm

"Yank guns well I guess it will have to do for now mate haha. " Patrick said as he picked up a Thompson and checked it. "I got your six mates and by the way I am still waiting on that damn drink!"
As he went to the back of the craft.

I am so glad this came together. I didn't think I would make it out alive. He thought as the boat sped down the river.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:48 pm

"Cassel, I see now why Von Stauffenberg wanted you to work the explosives," Justinien wrapped himself in a blanket, "Germany has broken up our Order in Europe. Japan has done the same in Asia. The US is no different. Japan, the US, Russia, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK. They're all controlled by Templars. The Mentor has tasked me with coordinating us in Europe and the Mediterranean. We need to bring our brothers together and fight against our enemies. Are you with me?"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:23 pm

"We'll all be up shit creek if I don't get a drink in me and something done about the gaping hole in Cassel mates. Cuz I ain't exactly flying high colors eather we need to find a place where we can lick our wounds and come up with a real plan lads. Cuz I am minus an eyes here. Just saying!" Patrick yelled from the back. "Hey what's with all the chop! Can't you stear away from all the waves I think I am gonna hurl. He yelled as he puked over the side.

"I wish I could get off this cursed boat and on to some dry land" he yelled. " maybe have a couple dozen drinks you know to round out the night we all just had!"
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:47 pm

"Are you with me?" Justinien asked.

Adam nodded, but couldn't really focus. The climb up to Brownings boat took all his energy.

"All...I...Want." Adam tried to say, "Kill... Hitler."

Then everything went black.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:02 am

"He's out. Where's the nearest hospital?"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:01 pm

"Hey if you don't like my driving you can take the tiller, we need to get away quickly," Rogelio shot back. They needed to lay low, but with one member now passing out from blood loss there wasn't many options.

"I've got a friend at St. Thomas who's a doctor, he can help," Rog replied to Justinien. "And I have a safehouse not far from the hospital, so we can rest and recuperate once we get him attended to. You probably could stand a once-over as well amigo," he commented to Patrick.

It was a quick boat ride to a landing near St Thomas Hospital, where Rogelio ran it aground and hid it in some bushes.
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Patrick picked up cassel and put him into an over the shoulder firmans carry. " where is this hospital is it safe for us? And how well to you know this doctor mate? I really don't feel like walking into another death trap is all!" He hollered as he was lighting his cigar.

Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:23 pm

Rogelio pointed to the lights of the hospital. "Just up this bank. And he's a good friend and a member of our order, met him back during the Spanish Revolution. I trust this man with my life, so I feel strongly he'll help your friend."
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle-Feathers Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:49 pm

He had heard the explosions from the banks of the Thames River, if just so happened that he was on the the wrong side. By the time he found a way to cross said river, all there was to be seen were some smoldering ruins and very unpleasant officials.

"Looks like I missed the party," he mused aloud, glancing with an almost forlorn gleam in his eye as London officials sprouted up to try and take stalk of the situation.

He still didn't know where the current safe house was for sure. Lately, it seemed they switched safe houses as often as a soldier switched fox holes. Still, he did have an idea of where to get some information. Casually, the Dane turned away from the ruckage in the direction he came from, looking for a deceitfully ordinary looking bar.
Turtle-Feathers
Turtle-Feathers
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:55 pm

As they arrived at the hospital bank, Justinien lifted Cassel into his arms, "THis man needs emergency treatment! So does the Irish fellow! (You can walk, right O'Leary?)"

They charged through the hospital doors.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:01 pm

"He'll I guess so mate I ain't dead yet." He replied.
As he got out of the boat and walked toward shore.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum