Assassin's Creed: Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picking up the Pieces

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Picking up the Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: Picking up the Pieces

Post  chinqs Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 am

The question lay in the air for a few minutes. I knew my answer immediately after Rochard had asked, but I didn't want to answer.

I looked to my left and stared blankly at the passing farmland. I inhaled deeply and finally yelled, "Why didn't it work? It should've worked! I tested it, over and over!"

I didn't let Rochard answer and continued, "It's MY fault, Klaus is dead! It's MY fault Hitler isn't! The bomb was either faulty, or someone defected. I know that for sure."
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:30 pm

"I'll never talk you sick sonofabitch." I screamed. The doctor proceeded to cut off my left ear.

"Pity it would all be over as soon as you've told us what we want to know." He said. "Hugo hold him down now would you kindly." The doctor then started to cauterize my left eye. "We verywell might have to keep working on you for days herr O'leary so you might as well talk. What is your target now we know about the failed attempt on the Fürer so don't play coy."

"I don't even know what you mean you lunatic." I said I could feel the cold steel slicing of Peices of my flesh. "Yaaagg stop it you bastard." I then blacked out.

"Hugo be a good lad and throw him back in his cell would you?" Said the doctor.

"Ja Herr Doctor" answered Hugo.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:49 pm

"Relax. Even our best plans go downhill. We'll find the traitor in time, but right now we need to find our English brother. Try to contact him."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:51 pm

I nodded and took a deep breath. I pulled out the radio from my backpack and twiddled with the transmitter.

"The Eagle is flying once more. Brother do you copy?" I asked. All I got was static back, so I repeated myself. More static.

"Uhm, Justinien... He's gone."
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:59 pm

"Merde," the motorcycle slowed to a stop on the street, "Well, this is the place. Let's find what we can find."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:13 pm

I opened the door to the pub and saw what looked like a normal English pub, except for the fact that it was half empty due to the war.

I walk over to the bartender, who was cleaning glasses, and asked, "Have you seen anybody talking on some sort of radio here in the last hour? He may be wearing a hoodie or have a strange necklace."

While I asked, I kept my hidden blade at the ready just in case the bartender was in on it.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:04 pm

I woke back up in my cell. Body felt like fire. I hoped that they got my message. I checked my boot. Yes a small silver of hope I found my knife still in it all I need to do now is come up with a plan. I thought.

"Feeding time you dog" spat the soldier. Then it hit me if I make for his radio and call for help on one of our secure channels but I would have to fashion a dumby one to replace it with. So I dumped out the food into the toilet and bend this metal tray into about the same size and weight enough that it could pass for a radio this could work. Or I could just break his jaw and take it.

I chose the latter option.

"Alright open the door then I'm fecking starving." I replied.
As the door slid open I braced myself because I knew he would be alone. Finally the door opens and I grab the guard and throttle him unconceious. Then I got a better idea and I took off my clothes and exchanged his with mine and I disfigured his face like mine and cut out his tongue so he couldn't yell that I had escaped.

"We'll if it worked once might as well try it again." I said

Switching the radio to upsilon frequency as I hit the coder and said "eagle in London's tower well redevious at safest location. Need a little fireworks to guide the lost back home. Can you acknowledge ? Also as before bring a change of clothes and some new weapons. I'll to meet you at the "usual" place if I escape on my own. I'll be the ugliest bloke in the place. Over"

I can only hope they come here and help me...
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:52 pm

"Wait. He mentioned the Tower of London. . . Cassel! We need to move, now!"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Finally if I don't die I'll get to down another bottle of scotch as soon as possible. I thought.
"I need something to cover my face" Patrick said to himself "if they get a good look at me I am a dead man ah a gas mask." As I was donning the gas mask a soldier approached me and I reached for my knife. But instead of discovering me I noticed all the soldiers wore the masks in here which was a little strange. But then again small mercies right. I thought.

"When do you hunk they will be done with the prisoner Herr Officer?" He asked.

Oh crap I thought. I am wearing an Officers uniform this could get very bad or work out pretty good depending on these next moments.

"He stubborn like a cats got his tongue won't say anything at all"I replied "when is shift change Soldier as I am growing tired of this place and wish to take my leave of it."

As soon as I said that I saw Hugo walking towards the doctors lab an decides to eavesdrop on them to see if I could learn anything that might help me.

"Herr Doctor I don't think it's a good idea to keep the assassin around he is a liability at the least besides we haven't really rooted out the all the assassins in London." Hugo stated.

Finally some hope I am not the only one left I thought.

"Ja ja I understand your concerns Hugo but I am the ranking officer here not you and it would behoove you greatly if you would remember that before I have you replaced with a chimpanzee. We have found the majority of the Dens in London and surrounding city's as high command wanted I just need to work on the prisoner some more to find out where the remaining locations are so we can stamp out their foot hold." The doctor replied smoothly.

Ok so now I need to think of a plan to get the hell out of here I thought as I started to move to the main door...
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:50 pm

"Thanks anyways," I said the the bartender tossing him a pound. I took my radio out and said back, "On our way."

I turned to Justinien and said,"Hurry, Tower of London is only 5 minutes from here. You drive."
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:49 am

"You got it," Justinien snagged the keys.

He jumped out once they arrived at the tower. It had become a historic site ever since it was decommissioned... Whatever. English history was never his specialty. An abandoned tower was a perfect place to hide, especially an old prison. If their brother was alive, it was only because the Templars needed something of him. If they get what they want, then they could spread their purge deeper into Europe. Britain, Russia, Spain, maybe even the Americas...

He gingerly opened the door, careful not to make any noise. A guard awaited with his gun drawn. Justinien stabbed him before the guard could aim.

"Nein," the guard whimpered into death.

He turned back to Cassel, "German Templars in Britain... This can't be good. Let's move."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:11 am

Just as I was making my way to the main entrance. The alarm started to off so that could have ment one of two things. Rather than worry about that I started to move thru the old prison at increasing speed Hoping to get out before they grab me again.

"Hell which way do I go?" I said. As I checked around the next corner.
"I really need to get out of here this place is like a maze." I could feel the anxiety building in the back of my neck.

I grabbed my radio and hit the dial. "Eagle is out of cage. I hope you brought the fireworks because its my birthday and I have nothing to wear. I am out and about among jerries boys need a little distraction ASAP."
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:33 am

"Need a little distraction ASAP" the radio said.

I reached into my backpack and felt around, looking for explosives. I seemed to remember a few sticks of dynamite and other explosives in the packagae I recieved earlier.

"Go on ahead, find him Rochard. I'll just slow you down, and I need to set these up as a distraction. It's our brother's birthday, remember?" I said with a smirk, laying down the explosives on the wall.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:31 am

"Just don't destroy the building,"Justinien nodded and progressed up the tower. Not much time had passed before he could hear footsteps coming down. They most likely belonged to the Assassin, but he could never be sure. He readied his gun.
"Freeze! What is your allegiance?"

Last edited by Evilgoodguy on Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:06 pm

"Freeze! What is your alleigence!" The voice said. I could see the glare from the barrel of the gun.
Shit I thought they found me. Wait a minute it's a French accent I am sure of it.

"I couldn't have been more certain in my life that's a French accent is it not?" I hesitantly replied.
"I see my coded messages worked can we please get the hell out of here mate? And by the way did you bring me some new threads these wont really help us buzz past any checkpoint also. I really need to get someone to look at these wounds."

"My name is Patrick O'leary. And I am a assassin probably one of the last in London so if your gonna help help other wise kill me right now cause I ain't givin you the locations to anything let alone your mothers house mate." I said as I raised my hands.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Justinien relaxed when he saw this was the man he had come to get.

"Justinien Rochard," he put away his gun, "Come with me if you want to live."

He led the way out of the tower.

"Cassel! Light the fireworks!"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:16 pm

"Just don't destroy the building!" Justinien yelled at me.

I just smiled and shook my head, laying down the charges. "Three sticks should do," I thought to myself.

I set the charges to a remote and tried to get up again, but my leg wound was too painful.

"Dammit," I muttered under my breath. "Desperate times, desperate measures." I thought, and ripped the bottom of my shirt off, then proceeded to tie it around my leg.

"Cassel! Light the fireworks!" I heard down the hall.

I got up then walked up the stairs slowly, pressing the ingition button on my way up...
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:30 pm

"Come with me I you want to live." He said.
He said his name was Justinien Rochard. I was just glad it wasn't another Templar hit squad.

"I hope you brought friends mate because things are about to get ugly if you didn't." I replied. "Because there are some homicidal jerries about to pour down these steps and we best be gettin outa here NOW! And just to be clear I really don't have any good weaponry so you'll have to help l am joking I can beat the block of most anyone haha let's go."
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:42 pm

The explosion rocked the building, almost knocking me down off the stairs.

"Guys! We need to get out of here, NOW."
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:57 am

"Aye that we do come on frenchy lets get the hell out of here." As he ran to the exit.
"I really hope you thought this on through is all I am going to say about this." The explosion really rocked the building but no structural harm that was un repariable.

"Stupid Brits will prolly blame this on an earthquake." He joked. Striping off the English soliders jacket he was wearing after we get out if here where to next. I really want to put alot of ground between me and this lovely place if you know what I mean brothers."

It looked like all the Templars were busy collecting water to put out the fires. And were to busy to notice the "crack" team of assassins escaping the prison.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:18 am

"Guys, that distractions not going to last long. We need to make a jump." I said, limping, "It's the only way we're all ging to get out of here alive."

I pointed outside, "Right now we're in St. Thomas Tower, the River Thames is just outside, climb to the top and we can take a Leap of Faith of this tower, and get the hell outta here."

"You in?"
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:41 am

"You in?"

Justinien didn't answer. He just dove into the river below. He already hated himself for this, but as much as he hated water, he hated exploding more.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:20 pm

"I'll take that as a yes then," Adam chuckled, readying himself for the leap.

He turned to Patrick, "See you on the other side."

And he jumped out the window.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:34 pm

"Looks like a piece of piss" he replied. Just then as he was getting ready to jump he could hear the sounds of boots clambering up the stairs.
He poised himself and jumped.

"Fecking arrogant buggers these lot he thought but hell I like them already." He thought as he descended faster and faster finally freedom.

As he was falling he noticed to familiar people getting in to a staff vehicle. Speeding off into the distance. He could only suspect that the doctor survived explosion.

"Hopefully I'll never have to deal with that arse again." He thought.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Adam hit the water-if you could call it that- with a crash. His training allowed him to cusion his fall a little bit, but the water hit his wounds causing them to sear with pain.

"Argh!" he yelled, "Guys, I'm gunna need some sort of medic, quick."
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum