Assassin's Creed: Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All I Want for Christmas....

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

All I Want for Christmas.... Empty All I Want for Christmas....

Post  Droolingfanfemme Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:26 am

"Can we please just cut and run here? I'm easily the youngest one here," Nicole whined. Her father, Senator Gerald Moore was throwing his annual Christmas party for his constituents and donors. She felt as if she was drowning in a sea of money and Geritol. Eww..and hair plugs.

"Nicki, I need you to stay here and referee the crowd. Y'know, keep everyone happy and smiling?" The scent of the huge Connecticut pine in the front hall was making her dizzy. Did they spray it with Pine-Sol? What the hell? "And besides, don't you think you owe someone an appearance?" He gave her that look. She absently felt at her ring.

"Guh. Fine." She stomped out of his room, and to hers, to finsh getting ready. It was snowing pretty hard, but not angrily. Just a lot. Cars full of approved guests were being to line up along the street. She looked out the window, towards the yard, looking for footprints. After what happened a few months ago, she was incredibly careful of her surroundings.

A few minutes later, she was dressed and ready to go. She had decoded upon the red cocktail dress and matching shoes. Her hair was loose-ish, pulled back in an off center ponytail. .

She thought a moment. It'd be cool if she took of the ring for tonight, right? I mean, those guys already know who I am and I know them, so... She slipped it off and set it on her vanity, opting for a gold band with a large ruby her grandmother had left her.

"Tis the season for po-li-tick-ing....fa la la la laaa.."

She gave herself one last once over and headed down stairs.

Droolingfanfemme
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

Back to top Go down

All I Want for Christmas.... Empty Re: All I Want for Christmas....

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:11 am

Blake needed a break. This party was nice and fancy and all, but he hated the posturing that came with the Templars. Hell, his grandpa wasn't even in the Inner Sanctum any more. Why was this so fucking important? Then he noticed someone coming down the stairs. She was cute enough, but she looked familiar. Somehow.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:04 pm

Nicole surveyed the scene. Lots of old money in suit jackets and cocktail dresses wearing the fakest of holiday smiles through the door and those up along with their coats in the front room. Like always.

A few non-essential conversations about the weather, Daddy's upcoming campaign in the new year, directions to the restroom, Nicole was already very bored. She had a full bottle of fun upstairs in her room in case it came to it, but she'd at least make the rounds until midnight. She had promised.

She saw someone new to her. Some one even younger than her. She was half hoping he'd be old enough to drink, but young enough to be hushed into submission if it called for it. Oh crap, I don't want to be stuck babysitting. Best avoid him for now. She continued her rounds.

Even with the stockings hung by the chimney with care (by the help) Nicole didn't feel even slightly in the Christmas spirit. Her thoughts turned between the Russian man who had managed to sneak into her room a few months ago and the random Army guy she met at the club a little while later. And that actor from that show she couldn't remember. Holidays. Guh. Merry Christmas to all and to all go to hell.
Droolingfanfemme
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Twas the season for cheer and giving, especially as the senator was giving back to his donors. Well Jack wasn't a direct donor himself, but he had joined a lobbyist group with enough time to get in the group that were attending the party. He was looking slick in a blast from the past kind of way, wearing a pinstripe three piece suit and diagonal striped grey and white tie. He took off his fedora as he entered the mansion, smiling and exchanging pleasantries with the security guard as he checked him in.

He fully expected to be one of the youngest people at the party, but he wasn't disappointed seeing a man who looked barely old enough to drink, and... Wait. No way. Was that Sydney? He had written her off after meeting her in New York. He had kinda figured she was important since she had gone to the VIP area after they talked, but to run into her again at a donor party for a senator, talk about lightning striking twice. He took two wine flutes with champagne in them from a passing waiter before walking up to her.

"I realize I may be a little late with this, but can I buy you a drink?" he asked with a smile as he offered her one glass. "You look like you need a little cheer anyway."
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:43 pm

No. Way. It was...um...crap...what was his name....bar guy....

"Wow, you're the last person I'd thought I'd see here-"

Army...Kentucky....James?

"-Captain Bluegrass." She smiled and nodded, slightly trying to invite a confirmation.

Shit! What name did I give him? Was this Sydney? Shit! Dad's right over there, and I know he'll make announcem- shitshitshit...

"And I think we're drinking on the Senator's tab tonight, but I'll allow it." She took the flute from him and raised it slightly in a small toast. "To...the Christmas magic that brought you here and brought me a drinking buddy." Smooth....
Droolingfanfemme
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Tahir was never much of one for social gatherings, but he was willing to whatever if it supported the Assassin cause. Tonight, he had come in disguise. Time in the tanning bed and acquaintancing himself with a razor were well spent, but nothing hides a man quite like a change of posture. Here, he was not Tahir Bassara, but Rudolfo Estevez, a lobbyist hoping to repeal the Patriot Act and remove corporate interests from the American government. Hopefully, no one would die tonight.

Some Abstergo lobbyists would get a very stern talk, though.

"Hey, Cobb," he whispered to Harker, "I'm told the hors d'ourves have been wrapped in bac- Could you stop dyeing that woman and listen to me? I need to know if this thing has bacon in it."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:01 am

It seemed to her that she had caught him off guard almost as much as he her. Some other man came up and was whispering in his ear during this rapt silence. She took the advantage.

"Is this your date, Bluegrass?" Oh well, may as well rip the band-aid now. She extended a hand to the second man. "Hello, I'm Nicole Moore, welcome to our home. And you are?"
Droolingfanfemme
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:12 am

Jack had been thinking of something to say when Tahir interrupted his train of thought.
"Oh I think they do have bacon in them, but it might just be imitation bacon bits. Why don't you ask a waiter?" he replied in a tone that suggested he'd like to be alone with... Nicole? Well, apparently she was some little spy or something, giving him a false name. Of course being the daughter of a possible Templar made him nervous, but she didn't know what he was yet, though, so it was all right.

"Nicole you say? So you must be one of the senator's daughters. Don't worry I can understand why you'd want to use a pseudonym, I mean for all you knew I could have been some lobbyist trying to get to your father," he smiled at the slight irony of that sentence. "as for him, he's a friend of mine, Rudolfo," he introduced Tahir. "I met her in a bar, if you believe it," he commented to Tahir.
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:44 am

Nicole's eyes widened a little bit, and continued the thought for him "...which is why he got a fake name. Nothing personal. Rudolfo, nice to meet you. I do believe there is a tray of more kosher snacks floating around. The one with a blue ribbon, I think. If you're seeking something more vegan, look for the one with a green ribbon."

She took her hand back from the new acquaintance. "And as for lobbyists, I assume that's why you're here? It's his associates, donors, and family, and I really hope we're not related..."
Droolingfanfemme
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Jack was a big boy, he had gotten many false names and even more false numbers, but that came with the territory. He wasn't going to mess Nicole up trying to save face, so he just smiled and took a drink of champagne.

"well, this is a tad embarrassing, but yes at least right now I am in fact a lobbyist," he replied with an apologetic grin. "Though I can assure you I wasn't looking to talk to the senator when I met you in that club. I'm with a historical preservation society, as you might figure," he commented with a wink, "and just happened to be on the list to attend this soiree."

While that was all true, it obfuscated his true purpose of scouting out the senator. Abstergo lobbyists weren't necessarily an indication of his allegiance, but a man can be judged by the company he keeps. Getting mixed up with his daughter might complicate matters, but maybe he could probe her for information...
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:17 am

"Well, it sucks you're a lobbyist, but at least you're here. Almost evens out." She put a hand on his arm. "Of course, this means you are officially off limits, until Dad concludes whatever business you need him for. Kind of a rule..."

Too many interest groups had tried to use the three daughters as an in, usually sending out the younger, more ambitious, more attractive interns to "persuade" them and in turn, persuade the Senator. Unfortunately, the three caught on quickly when they all showed up at the same movie date. Renee, the oldest, decreed that all potential boyfriends had to vetted by Dad and properly background checked before anyone could date. Nicole found it a bit draconian, but desperate times, desperate measures. The youngest, Kate, had published a piece on the ethics of dating Congressional families for lobbyists. It earned all of them the nickname "The Dogs of Moore". It wasn't particularly flattering, even with the Shakespearean reference behind it. It wasn't so much an issue these days, Renee was married and Kate had a boyfriend in college.

"So, Captain Cobb, After tonight, I'm afraid we'll only see each other in this kind of setting, if at all. Unless you want to change your profession."
Droolingfanfemme
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:29 pm

"Well, Mr Estevez, I'm sorry to say but Mr Rikkin didn't show up to this particular meet n' greet. Is there something you wanted to tell him?"

Tahir was not too bothered by this. Even if he would have a chance to speak to Rikkin, he wasn't sure of exactly what he would do. However, he did need to engage this one quietly. Privately.
"If you wouldn't mind, but I can't say it too loudly in public," Tahir held up a water glass to flash a stolen Templar ring he was using to cover his Assassin scar, "Perhaps we could speak more openly in one of the bedrooms?"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:50 am

Typical. This was why they couldn't have nice things, and he couldn't get any from a senator's daughter.

"Well my dear, you make a convincing argument for why I shouldn't be in politics," he replied with a smile. "Those old fogies over there just thought a young buck like me might be able to get more money pledged from your father, especially since I'm former army, but frankly I don't think I'll help much. Still though, party, free drinks, a beautiful lady, this will be a good night," he commented with a wink. He was actually glad Tahir moved on, as now he could be alone with Nicole.
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Ivan walked into the party dressed in a Armani tuxedo. His sig saur was in its sling holster under his jacket. He saw Nicole and walked over to her. Ivan wasn't a big man but he was well built and handsome. "I am sorry to Point out but the lady doesn't really seem that into you." Ivan said to the man in the monkeysuit. Desperately trying to gain her attention. All the will he and his team were moving in. Most were already attached to the guard detail of the senator. But he wasn't the target. He was not the chosen mark today. "Miss I have something I desprately need to show you. Would you care to join me for a drink." Ivan was pulling out the charm he needed her to act the decoy just for a second.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:33 pm

"Well, the Senator doesn't know just how explosive his speech tonight is going to be," the Abstergo lobbyist laughed.

Tahir's brow perked. He wasn't exactly sure of how to take that, but it didn't sound good. He carefully locked the bedroom door and put on his his gloves.

"I don't think I like where this is going," the Templar noticed.

"You don't have to."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Jack also hated having to defend his territory. This guy comes up in an Armani suit, thinks he can just butt in.

"Hey buddy I saw her first, and she hasn't told me to buzz off yet," Jack replied forcefully. He wasn't going to take shit tonight. "Come on Nicole, let's go somewhere where we won't be disturbed."
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Tahir choked the Templar from behind and locked the door from inside. This needed to be clean, so it was set up to look like a fetish gone wrong. He only had a few minutes before the senator began his speech on homeland security. If that bomb went off then he would become a Martyr for the cause. Even if it's what he wants, this could not be allowed to transpire. Tahir walked down the stairs quickly as not to arouse suspicion.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:08 am

Well, this got interesting fast.

"I'm sorry, slick, but the lady is interested. And anything you desperately need to show me probably would be more suited to a doctor, doncha think?" This guy looked somehow familiar, but she couldn't place it.

"And I'm sorry, Jack, but I am playing hostess tonight, so I'm going to need to make the rounds again. Swing and a miss for you, too, I'm afraid. Enjoy the party and good luck with the Senator." Nicole side-stepped both men with a flourish.

She leaned in close to Cobb. "I'll find you later, hmm?" As she broke away, she noticed someone coming down the stairs. People weren't supposed to be upstairs.
Droolingfanfemme
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:16 am

Ivan was stunned for but a moment. Damn plan B he thought. "Miss I am sorry I was hoping to pull you away for only one second I wanted to perhaps show you some interesting information. But I cannot be held responsible if this were to leak out." Ivan was sure that thos would draw her away. If not this them he would signal his team and the party would really be over.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:52 am

Blake heard a ding from he phone. When he checked, it only said, "The party seems like a blast."
That was the cue. It was time to prepare the bomb. Hope Mr Moore's speech isn't too touching, because timing is everything here.

Meanwhile, Tahir did not need to find the agent with the bomb. The Abstergo lobbyist had no clue. Tahir didn't fight that too hard any more. The Templars had lately made a habit of intentionally keeping their men in the dark. It was an old Assassin habit too, since it allowed for deniability in an interrogation. No, the senator needed to be stopped from making his speech. How?

"Cobb, we need to talk, it's. . ." Tahir got a good long look at the other man. He was the Russian from Ground Zero, "You! What are you doing here?!"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:12 am

Ivan looked at the assassin. "I am terrible with faces but you look very familiar." He gave a wink. Ivan leaned and said. "Relax comrade I've got this. As you can see I am here which in itself no small feat but I cannot allow you to ruin my payday. I know that you have a bomb. But I don't think my team will appreciate an early Christmas do you. Let me work and I promise you will not be disappointed. I am going to preform a magic act and make some problems disappear. Along with a lot of evidence."
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:19 am

"Look, pal, I'm just the daughter. Info goes to the lawyer or to the Senator."

Rudolfo came up and confronted him. They knew each other? Wonderful. "Now, girls, you're all pretty. Excuse me." Nicole shot Jack a look she hoped read 'mind fixing this?' as she tried to disentangle herself from this eventual showdown. I know I wanted a little excitement at this thing but this?

She decided to change her plans. The younger guy. He seemed a bit...professional for a party. The kid was on his phone, checking texts. "Hey, there," Nicole cooed sweetly. "You look like you're not having much fun. I've got an Xbox upstairs if you want to get away from this for a little bit." This usually worked with her sister's kids, but he looked young enough that this might work.
Droolingfanfemme
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:25 am

"Yeah, I'll see you later Nicole," he commented, letting her go with a wink that said 'I'll sort this out'. Damn, he was starting to like her. Anyway he had to deal with this asshole, and he was about to take this guy out back and deck more than the halls when Tahir stopped him.

"Wait, you know this guy?" Jack asked, incredulous. Then again he did look familiar... "Wait, shit, you again?" he finally put two and two together. "What are you doing here? And what's this about a bomb? I was told there wouldn't be any attempts tonight," he whispered to Tahir. "You two need to start talking, and fast."
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:28 am

Ivan looked to Tahir. "We work together maybe." He hit the com dial on his wrist. "Grab the senator and some of the esteemed guests. We need them if this plan is going to work." He wisphered into his mic at his throat. "You might want to chill out playboy. I could hurt you In many many ways."

Ivan's men prepared to get ready. It was about time to open presents.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:33 am

"Actually there will be a bomb. The Templars are planning to kill the senator," he leered over to Mr Marks, "Are you the one with the bomb? Are you going to kill the senator?!" he was intentionally raising his voice to catch the attention of the crowd, "And why are you telling me?!"

The moment Tahir had finished, he noticed many eyes on his little trio. Secret Service would begin moving any minute now.

Meanwhile, Blake was taken off guard by the Senator's daughter. She was inviting him to play XBox. "Sure," he had set up the bomb already. Thankfully, he was not the trigger, "What do you have?" He walked upstairs with her.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum