Assassin's Creed: Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ми працюємо в темряві, щоб служити світлу

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ми працюємо в темряві, щоб служити світлу Empty Ми працюємо в темряві, щоб служити світлу

Post  chinqs Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:45 am

Buying a ticket to Kiev in the middle of a war was hard, but Adam could talk his way into almost anything.

Him and O'Leary were to travel to the war torn Eastern Front and attempt to round up any brothers that were stranded. Many of the Dens had been decimated by the war, but Adam really had no intention of finding lost Assassins. He was not rescue dog. He was a killer.

And he had a target.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Ми працюємо в темряві, щоб служити світлу Empty Re: Ми працюємо в темряві, щоб служити світлу

Post  Ganolith Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:53 am

"So what are we going to do when we get there cassel?" O'leary asked as he was repurposing two shotguns into sawn off bracer mounted variants. "Do you like I can make you one as well blows a pretty good size hole in a man now I use slugs let's the shot have more range and a bit more bite I might add. Did you make me a new blade? Oh by the way here." O'leary handed cassel a bottle of whiskey. "We got a long trip might wanna start warming up now haha!" He snorted.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Ми працюємо в темряві, щоб служити світлу Empty Re: Ми працюємо в темряві, щоб служити світлу

Post  chinqs Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:03 pm

"Yeah, I have it right here..." Adam said, rummaging through his backpack. "Here," he said tossing the hidden blade over to his comrade.

He picked up his backpack and then his case carrying the package.

"Lets go," Adam said, walking out and grabbing the bottle of whiskey from O'Leary's hand. "My drink."
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:13 pm

"So what's in the package?"O'leary asked. "I was just curious is all. By the way do you know where we are exactly going."
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:18 pm

"A gun." Adam said, "Very powerful, state of the art. But that doesn't matter right now. We're starting in Kiev. I'm gunna let out another signal once we get there, and we'll check the fallen dens first, we can figure it our from there."

Adam got the keys out for his motorcycle, which Browning had delivered back to this side of the Thames. "You coming?"
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Milenkachan Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:52 pm

"Here", a soldier handled Taras a small piece of hard bread with a slice of meat in it. "It's the only thing you'll eat before we start the way to Kiev".

Kiev. One of the most downtrodden cities of Soviet Union. Crushed not only by Nazis and Communists, but by famine.

Taras looked at the meat. He remembered the corpse he saw in that alley. Rumours say that people are killing, mutilating and eating human meat, in order to avoid famine. He felt a stomach cramp.

He saved the slice of meal in one of his pockets; maybe it will come handy. Taras ate the bread in silence, and then asked to another soldier: "How long does it take to reach Kiev?"

"Ah, not much. Maybe a week", answered the soldier, making a mock face. "Want to kick some German asses, Cossack?"

"Such things do not concern you", was Taras's response. He was thinking on her...

His new target.
Milenkachan
Milenkachan
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:14 am

The plane over to Kiev was rather lackluster, but Adam spent his time thinking about the events of the last few weeks.

One event kept resurfacing. Valkyrie.

One Month Ago.

"Stauffenberg to Cassel, Cassel to you repeat? Over."

Adam had waited for this message for days now. Fellow Assassin and long time friend Klaus von Stauffenberg had been undercover for years, gradually moving up in ranks, preparing to deliver a death blow to Hitler. Stauffenberg told him in an encoded letter exactly one week ago to be ready for a signal.

"This is Cassel One, over."

"The package has been planted, our agent on the inside is ready." he replied.

"This is Cassel Two, it should be going off soon-!" said a familiar voice, followed by an explosion, then static.

"LOUIS!"

Adam sighed and looked out the window.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:33 pm

"Boy you can't keep blaming yourself for what happened."O'leary said. "Sometimes things get real mashed up. That's why their are so many of us. So we can finish the work others start."
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:50 am

"I know..." Adam sighed, "But it would have never even had to happen if it weren't for that son of a bitch, Hitler. He needs to be put down."
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:00 pm

"Have you ever stopped to think maybe the problem isn't The Templars. I mean they operate like machines sure but killing millions for racial purity something tells me hitler isn't a Templar maybe the Templars are targeting him as well as us. A lot of people can get swept up in hitlers charisma. Maybe he seized a PoE from them. But tactically this all makes no sense. I don't know maybe I am just going out on a limb. But I just really think that hitler isn't our true enemy. It all doesn't fit right. " O'leary paused and looked out the window he thought about simpler times about time when things made sense. He thought about his daughter and wife they had been gone for several years now. He brushed a single tear from his remaining eye. "How bout that drink?" All of a sudden he heard gunfire was it the Templars had they been found already.

Bullets ripped through the cabin of the train.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:15 pm

"GET DOWN!" Adam yelled at everyone on the train, pulling out a handgun. "Dammit, where is the fire coming from?!"

He pulled out a grenade and removed the pin...
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:36 am

" We need to get the hell off this train. Now." More gunfire ripped through the cabin. "Great going guys how the hell do we get out of this pickle."
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:08 am

"Patrick, proctect the civilians! They're here for us, and if its a fight they want, its a fight they'll get!" Adam yelled, tossing his grenade towards the sound of the gunfire. He pulled out his own gun, and blindfired past the seat he was taking cover behind, emptying the clip.

He loaded another in and took a deep breath.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:53 pm

"Mate I really don't think there are any civilians on the train this is way to planned out we got a information leak somewhere. It's the only way!" O'leary racheted back his light machine gun and fired into the ajoining car.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:12 am

"Then I guess we'll just have to fight our way out, don't we?" Adam yelled back with a bloodthirsty grin on his face. "COME AND GET IT NAZI SCUM!"

Adam rolled and got behind another seat slowly advancing across the train, shooting at his attackers.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:14 pm

O'leary looked around and tried to find a way out of this mess but how do you get off a train going 90miles an hour. Just then a voice roared out. "It's no use to run where will you go mine friends. "

Oleary was started at first but the fact was right what next. He looked over to his partner and said "how do want to proceed brother? " he reloaded his machine gun belt.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:57 pm

"How about like this?" Adam yelled, covering his sleeves and rolling his gun out to the aisle. "Follow my lead, make sure your blade is ready."

"We're coming out, unarmed!" Adam yelled to the Templars.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:17 pm

"You better have a damn good plan because I don't think this is gonna be all rainbows and sunshine mate" he dropped his gun. "Don't shoot" he stood up.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:18 am

"Just trust me." Adam whispered, his hands above his head. He wiggled his toes inside his boot, checking his surprise.

"Well look who it is, Mr. Adam Cassel." the Templar said. He was a rather large and stocky man, with a gruff beard. His accomplice sat beside him, rather stupidly, gripping the gun tightly.

"And you are...?"

"That is none of your business. What is my business is making sure you don't reach Kiev. Shoot him."

"I guess this is how they treat unarmed prisoners down here..." Adam thought, and flexed his feet.

Before he left, Adam had been studing specialized hidden blades throughout history, and came across a rather interesting one, one hidden in a boot...
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:25 am

O'leary was mad and he didn't like to get mad. He got his hands about midway and cocked his shotgun attachment. He looked to cassel who was preparing to strike. And nodded he flicked his wrists and blew the Templar with the gun away. Now it was up to cassel the seconds felt like an eternity.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 am

Adam's boot sprouted a blade and he jumped up, flipped and slit the throat of the man in front of him.

He landed crouched and unsheathed his hidden blades, "Patrick, you alright?"
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:50 pm

"Arm Is a little sore might need to fix the barrel but yeah. And we are getting off next stop." O'leary rubbed his hands. What next he thought.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:00 pm

"Yeah, that shotgun attachment has quite the recoil. I believe we'll reach Kiev soon, but meanwhile lets find out where these bastards came from, how they found us and who they work for exactly they work for." Adam said, searching the nearest man.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:42 pm

"Now we really need to get the hell out of here." O'leary yelled. "What do you suppose we do now?" He paused and lit a cigar.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:46 pm

The train pulled up the busy station, bustling with men and women. Any number of them could be a Templar or Nazi.

"We blend." Adam said, pulling up his hood and walking into the crowd.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum