Assassin's Creed: Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Je suis venu. J'ai vu. J'ai construit.

4 posters

Go down

Je suis venu. J'ai vu. J'ai construit. Empty Je suis venu. J'ai vu. J'ai construit.

Post  Evilgoodguy Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Cassel and O'Leary healed quickly. They just needed to have their wounds cleaned so it was no trouble. Rochard had been discussing the Assassins' trouble with Germany recently with Browning, but something didn't add up.

"We know for a fact that the UK is also under Templar control, so why were these Templars wearing Nazi uniforms in London?"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Je suis venu. J'ai vu. J'ai construit. Empty Re: Je suis venu. J'ai vu. J'ai construit.

Post  chinqs Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:40 am

Adam felt like shit. They said the wounds weren't all that bad, but there was just something in that water that wasn't right.

He overheard Rochard and Browning talked in the room beside him, discussing the Templars and Nazi involvement.

Adam had a theory. He got up and limped towards the pair of Assassins and said, "What if the war is not what we think it is, I'm sure we're not supporting the Allies, and I'm definetly sure that we don't support the Axis powers. But where are the Templars behind this? I think they're covering for something. Something big."
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Je suis venu. J'ai vu. J'ai construit. Empty Re: Je suis venu. J'ai vu. J'ai construit.

Post  Ganolith Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:13 am

O'leary lost an eye but other than that he was fine. "Doc says ill be back in action in no time at all!" He roared. "Kinda wanted to get a head start on cracking skulls does anyone know of a good outfitter I lost all my gear back at the tower?"

He took a draw from his cigar.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:45 am

"O'Leary, we'll see about getting you a glass eye, unless you'd rather an eyepatch," Justinien sighed, "But this war... I thought it was some kind of Templar cover. If Hitler is sending Nazi Templars to London, he must be planning something."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:40 pm

"Hell it will be alright mate but somehow I think this is bigger than nazi Germany if the Templars are in London I think something is different now." O'leary answered. "The Templars are more organized than before what could have changed? Did they get their hands on another piece of Eden?" He Thought long and hard about this for several minutes and then said "what if the peoplewe thought we were protecting were actually Templar sleeper units brain washed by the Templars? What do you think Master Rochard? Do you have any ideas? What does the Mentor think." He looked over toward Cassel and the others. "Are we all that is left in Europe to fight this Templar menace?" He whispered to Rochard. And then walked over an looked out the window it was raining it always rained in Europe anymore the people seemed different more robotic less apt to push against terror and more likely to embrace it. He thought some more. "What if Templar influence has corrupted the allies these wars are nothing more than by proxy anyway what if who we think are aligned to us are actually aren't are we prepared for that outcome Rochard? He snapped.

All it ever did was rain anymore in London.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:56 pm

"No, we're not the only ones. We've almost been completely wiped out in Eastern and Central Europe. Both the Axis and Allies are Templar under control. We had a secure presence in France, but the Templars have taken that as well. Spain has kept neutral, but monsieur Browning has informed us that it's no better off for us there than anywhere else. I fear our safest place may be in Ireland, but it's so far from where we need to be focusing our efforts..."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:08 pm

"You want us to go to Ireland as is so happens I have some well placed connections with some local gun runners. And such I can get use resupplied for a fraction of the cost but I need to make a new hidden blade as mine was lost in the fire." O'leary answered "but that would put use behind on this assault of Templar strong points also we would have to get a ship to take us mate and that is really a hard thing to do these days." He light another cigar. "Plus what about the Americans what side are they on brother?
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:35 am

"We've managed to confirm Roosevelt's Templar status. The other leaders, I suspect to be puppets. However, Hitler's actions as of late have me questioning his motives. We need to find a base first before we can bring our splintered brothers together."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:14 am

"Patrick, I can whip you up a new hidden blade quickly, I'm kind of a weapons expert. As for the Americans, I know of a young Assassin within their rank, Chris Phoenix. Highly volatile, but effective nevertheless." Adam replied.

"As for Hitler, I fear he may be planning something bigger. I've been tracking him since Valkyrie, and he's everywhere. It's like there's two of him, but I don't know how that would even be possible."
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:55 am

"Well, have you ever heard of a thing called a 'Piece of Eden'?"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:57 pm

"Only rumors and most of that is myth." O'leary chuckled. "What are we tomb raiders looking for lost treasures?"
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:16 am

"I wouldn't exactly call it a treasure." Adam said darkly. "I've witness the power of one. A long time ago, with a trusted friend. She was killed."

He paused, sighing.

"These Pieces of Eden are dangerous, and not to be trifled with. If the Templars get their hands on another, then it's safe to say that we're screwed my friends."
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:38 am

"Adolf Hitler has one that he probably received from Henry Ford. We also have confirmation of a PoE in the possession of President Roosevelt. I've heard that Francisco Franco may hold one and we have a lead in the Ukraine. Browning, what can you tell us Franco?"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Rogelio had only been paying a little attention, lost in thought with his fedora tipped low to cover his eyes, but he looked up at the mention of Franco.

"Franco? Biggest jackass I've ever seen, but I doubt he has a Piece. The Spanish Civil War was bloody and it was only the Germans coming in to help those damn Falangists that the Communist finally were defeated. If Franco has or gets a Piece of Eden then Europe is neatly under Templar control. I have a network in Spain, and they've talked about an excavation in the Canary Islands. Supposedly for historical artifacts, but you never know with fascists."
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:42 pm

"Are we sure that the PoE's hold key to this struggle? If they do, we need to find them. Fast." Adam suggested.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:53 pm

"They can be the key, oui, but they seem to be more of a lock. Cassel, you and O'Leary go to Ukraine. Find and rally our brothers there, but track the PoE. Browning, you and I are going to the Canary Islands. We don't need a base. It would be a liability."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:05 pm

"You want me to travel through the USSR and expect to do what freeze my ass off? What do you think we can do us being two assassins against the whole damn soviet army!" O'leary said.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Justinien stroked his beard for a moment, "No, I don't expect you to fight the Soviets en masse. I expect you to find our brothers. Our Order has been broken and needs to be fixed. You will rally us and find out the truth of the Piece of Eden. When we return to Rouen, I'll give you all of the information I can provide before we set out," he glanced about his three allies who stood before him, "I happen to know for a fact that you are some of the finest Assassins in Europe. I'd like to get in touch with the rest of our Order around the globe, but we need to focus on Europe for now," he showed the back of his hand with the ring finger partially curled, "Rien n'est vrai {Nothing is true}..."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:00 am

"Everything is permitted." Adam finished. "I'll go get supplies ready, O'Leary, we leave tomorrow."

Adam walked away to his quarters. He stopped at the door and turned around. "Oh, and don't forget to dress warmly."
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 am

"Everything is permitted." O'leary responded.

"Dress warmly my arse why do you think they all stay drunk no amount of clothing can keep out that cold haha!" He jested. "What about the German Templars?"

He started for the door.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:10 am

Adam chuckled as he went into his room. He opened his backpack and turned it upside down, pouring all the contents out.

There were a few clips of extra ammo, but Adam had lost his gun. "Need to replace that..." he thought. There was also the package he had recieved back at his apartment, he had disassembled it and stored it for further use.

He counted four grenades and one stick of explosive. His radio was also undamaged.

Adam checked his wrist and tested his hidden blade. Shink. It worked fine, and Adam loaded a single bullet into it, then turned on the safety.

Tomorrow was going to be a busy day.
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum