Assassin's Creed: Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All I Want for Christmas....

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All I Want for Christmas.... - Page 2 Empty Re: All I Want for Christmas....

Post  Ganolith Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:44 am

"No I don't but I will kill many Templars tonight so quit trying to get your self killed Tahir bassura. I am not of your order but for right now in this place in time I have more men here looking for that bomb so that we can plant our own that will link back to abstergo. I am paid to be here I understand your mad that we are meeting like this but I assure you I didn't plan that mishap at Ground Zero I was genuinely trying to help. So what a few people died. We can that out later they knew what they signed up for as did you now I am asking you for your help not because I need it but because I want it. I can give you your annomitity back. A clean slate. What do you say."
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:49 am

Nicole was leading the younger attendee upstairs. She looked over at Jack and his "friends".

She thought she heard Rudolfo say something like "kill the Senator", but she wasn't sure. Her instincts told her to get security on it fast. One of Dad's men was on the mezzanine.

Nicole grabbed him by the arm, smiled, and directed his gaze downwards toward the group. "Have them under control, please? And possibly in the snow if it calls for it. Please and thank you!" He nodded and made eye contact with another on the main floor. Both slowly made their way.

"Sorry about that. Busy busy..." she sighed to her new friend. "I'm sorry, crap, I didn't introduce myself. Nicole Moore. And yourself?"
Droolingfanfemme
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:23 am

"Okay, seriously Tahir," Jack whispered, seeing some security guards look their way. "Are you TRYING to get us arrested?" Jack was quick to step back into the crowd before anyone got a look at him with the other two, helpfully using the 'blending' technique a mutual friend had taught him. Most people didn't notice, but he was sure Nicole would. He'd have to act fast.

He maneuvered through the crowd over to an official-looking woman, putting on his best concerned face. "Uh excuse me ma'am, but I need to talk to the Senator. There's something very important I need to discuss with him."
"I'm sorry sir, but the Senator is about ready to give his speech, I'm sure that any political business you want to talk to him about can wait," she replied, looking more annoyed than anything.
"No you see you don't understand..." he started before she cut him off.
"I said I'm sure it can wait, now if you'll excuse me I need to deal with some rowdy guests," she finished, starting to walk over to Tahir and Ivan with some guards.
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:05 am

"You really aught to learn better judgement." Ivan said. "Look over there we are about to be aprehended while I fain innocence you will be found out as a daring terrorist is that what you wanted because this is the course of events." Ivan paused. He noticed that the protection detail was moving in. He took that as his queue to meld into the crowd. Lest the spoil the night with unpleasant manners let alone violence.

Last edited by Ganolith on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed)
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 am

"I'LL SHOW YOU JUDGEMENT" Tahir leapt upon the Russian, sure to grab him as security came into sight, "WHY DO YOU WANT THE SENATOR?!"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:44 am

"Well if you are so daft to think that I would attempt an attack on the senator. You are sadly mistaken."Ivan tried to walk away to get from Tahir but the security was closing in on them by the second. "We may have a problem Tahir Bassura. I think we might have been found out." Ivan reached for his papers. He was hoping to blackmail the senator for leverage but if they found out that he had these documents he might as well vanish off the face of the earth. He tried to walk towards the exit.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:25 am

Jack facepalmed, seeing the two going at it. If Tahir didn't do something he was about to have security all over his ass, and Jack wanted no part of that. He blended right back into the crowd, leaving Tahir to either get thrown out or leave.

(I'm cutting ahead)

Due to some unconfirmed suspicions, the Senator moved his speech to the veranda, rather than at his press room. He was quite a skilled orator, and gave an impassioned speech on the need for national security in the face of terrorist threats. All drivel that would at first glance seem like he was angling for the Templars, but then again didn't those bastards want him dead? Jack couldn't really tell, but it didn't really matter. He had another possible angle now. After the speech everyone went back to the festivities, but he stayed out on the veranda to look out over the scenery for a bit, wondering how to proceed with Nicole.
FlameDarkfire
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:40 am

Ivan tried to walk away from the impending security risk. To watch the senator give his speech. Ivan attempted to approach the senator before security could stop him. "Excuse me mister senator! I need but a moment of your time." Ivan at this point just wanted to collect his payday. This was very aggravating. Waiting and waiting for an opening. Just deliver the package they said it would be an easy payday they said. "Senator Moore. Please I need to have a word. Before you go out to give your speech." Ivan yelled but security was already on him. Tahir didn't look like he was going to be useful security was dragging him out to a back room. "Well boys. I guess I'd better follow you out don't want to cause a panic." One of the guards flashed his gun. "Come with us. Now." Said the guard sternly. "You and your friend have been causing to Much of a scene. Move."

"Shit." Ivan was caught and he knew it. "Fine lets get this over with. "
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:09 pm

Nicole looked over her shoulder as the group began to break up below her. The Armani-wielding man seemed to be caught up in the middle of it with Rudolfo, with security closing in on them both. Where had Jack gone? She scanned the room for a moment before she saw him disappear onto the veranda. Why would anyone would willingly go outside in this weather? Sneaking away from security? Or just really needing to cool down.

"Here's the XBox," she said somewhat cheerfully to her younger compatriot. "We've got a few games you might like." She listed off some of the more macho games. "We've only got the one controller right now, due to a very tense game of Halo a few months ago, so it's all yours. I'll let the security team know you're up here so they don't freak out on you, so...yeah." Nicole turned to leave.

"Try not to blow up the house, 'kay?"
Droolingfanfemme
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Blake looked back at the girl, "I thought you wanted to play together."

Meanwhile, Tahir felt the ground hard when Secret Service tackled him to the ground. His only hope was that the Russian had been caught as-

"Elif air ab dinikh!" dear sweet Prophet that taser hurts.

"Tahir Bassara, you are under arrest for-"

"I KNOW MY CHARGES"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum