Assassin's Creed: Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did someone say Turkey Day?

3 posters

Go down

Did someone say Turkey Day? Empty Did someone say Turkey Day?

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:39 pm

Did someone say Turkey Day? B151D90D-3A60-4EC3-B34B-2B843D0CAA07
Now, I know for a fact that at least three of you won't be celebrating Thanksgiving because it's an American holiday and we aren't all American. That's fine, because its still a good day to have a good day.
So, what are you thankful for?
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Did someone say Turkey Day? Empty Re: Did someone say Turkey Day?

Post  Ganolith Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:51 pm

Family, good friends, high speed Internet and of course all of you who make this RP possible because With out you it would just be me screaming in an empty forum. So thank you all new and old frequent posters and casual ones too. You are all as good as you want to be and I am better for having the chance to get to know each and everyone of you.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle-Feathers Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Naming all the things I have to be grateful for would be like trying to count the stars in the sky.

Right now, I guess I'm most grateful for a chance to breathe. School work is enabling me to advance in life, but it is restricting. Anywhere I can break free, even for a moment, from cooking for my family on Thanksgiving day to trying to breathe life into my characters alongside other enthusiastic and committed people, is something I am immeasurably grateful for.

Thank you all. Smile (And thanks for warming my heart with holiday fuzzies Ganolith)

(I'm sappy and I know it! XD )
Turtle-Feathers
Turtle-Feathers
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum