Assassin's Creed: Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stroll through London

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A stroll through London - Page 2 Empty Re: A stroll through London

Post  Turtle-Feathers Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Evilgoodguy wrote:From atop the building, Rebecca spotted reinforcements coming pouring into the alley. However, she also saw someone else aiming a rifle into below. she drew her gun, "Who are you?"

"Ack" he explained, almost fumbling his rifle before raising his hands. Probably should have seen that coming... but Stien never claimed his specialty was combat. Especially not at this close quarters.

Kasai wrote:As soon as the gang was dispersed, Chris quickly climbed up the building towards Rebecca. Looking up and around, he calculated the easiest route to the top using the window sills and railings he came across. Raising his hand to his chest with his ring finger tucked, he said, "Good evening, brother." to the sniper.

Evilgoodguy wrote:Rebecca shuddered, but did not lower her gun, "Chris? You know him?"

Kasai wrote:Chris put his hand on Rebecca's gun and slowly lowered it. "Not personally, but I know an Assassin when I see one." Chris extended his hand to shake. "I'm Chris Phoenix. What brings you to this shitty place?"

As the gun lowered, the Sniper lowered his hands in synchronization. His sheepish grin turned genuine, and in a relieved voice he replied, "Pleasure to meet you, and to finally find a brother. My name is Stien Hansen." Were someone to strain their ears, they would be able to detect a hint of his Danish accent. "Long story short, my old squad has dissolved. Would you care for a hand?" He gestured towards the alley way, one of the enemies alive but out of action thanks to Stien's earlier shot.
Turtle-Feathers
Turtle-Feathers
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:27 am

Rebecca was -to put it simply- stunned. Until a few days ago, she'd never even heard of the Assassins or the Templars, and now they just appear everywhere. This Second World War has been slated as the "Greatest war in history," and she never had a reason to doubt it. But here, she was staring down something much grander and older than the war. According to these old documents, her great grandfather was Washio Tsume, supposedly a great Assassin from Japan. And here, her own beau was also an Assassin. How long had that been going on? Was it a coincidence? Was he assigned to protect her? If that were true, how could she know that their relationship were real?

She bit her lip as Chris lowered her gun, but she didn't let go. She couldn't. Not if she was surrounded by a conspiracy.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasai Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:23 pm

"First real assassin I've seen since the start of this war," Chris said, putting a cigarette in his mouth. "I don't know where HQ is, but my unit is stationed in the area. Stick close, I guess." Now, Rebecca. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to explain this assassin/Templar thing to her. The papers she had were covered in the Assassin's emblem, so she must know something. How much did she know was the question.
Kasai
Kasai
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:06 am

Henry had heard enough. He climbed up the ladder and cleared his throat, alerting the trio to his presence.

"Corporal. That was one hell of a fight, but I can't help but wonder why we were even fighting in the first place?"

Henry eyed the briefcase in the girl's hand, which had a strange symbol on it. One that he had ssen before...
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle-Feathers Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Kasai wrote:"First real assassin I've seen since the start of this war," Chris said, putting a cigarette in his mouth. "I don't know where HQ is, but my unit is stationed in the area. Stick close, I guess."

Stien gave a nod, relieved to finally have made some kind of headway into reuniting with the brotherhood. Chances are, they couldn't be too far off... he hoped.

While the Dane was normally a chatty person, he didn't feel like talking or sorting things out while there were still armed enemies below. Instead, in an atypically professional manner for him, he focused his sights on the rifle again, immersed on picking off each enemy one my one, each of their lives still in tact, if only barely, thus far. 1 down, then 2, another shot for him, 3-4, it was slow going, as he was forced to reload his rifle each time. Between the combined efforts of himself and others, it wasn't too long before there were only a couple members of the original force remained.
Turtle-Feathers
Turtle-Feathers
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:20 am

Rebecca looked to the army colonel and the strange rifleman. She had no idea if or how this mess could get much more confusing, "Chris. . . answer him."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasai Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Chris lit his cigarette and took in a heavy draw. "Well, Colonol, I don't know why this fight started. I was just taking a nice walk in the moonlight when they decided to come down on us."
Kasai
Kasai
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:52 pm

"Who? Who were they?! What did they want?! Did they want me? or did they want you? Who the fuck are these people?!" Rebecca was heaving. They stress of these last few days had left her a wreck and this was pushing it too far.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle-Feathers Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Evilgoodguy wrote:"Who? Who were they?! What did they want?! Did they want me? or did they want you? Who the fuck are these people?!" Rebecca was heaving. They stress of these last few days had left her a wreck and this was pushing it too far.

Stien raised an eyebrow towards the flustered woman, and then teased Chris, "A girlfriend? So lucky. Won't keep her for much longer though if you don't spend more time with her." Partially teasing, a hint of practical advise if you squinted.

With the fighting at an end, the sniper abruptly stood up and announced, "I always believed in the straight forward approach myself," and started climbing down the roof, muttering to himself as he descended about his joints. Out of the handful of people shot by Stien, 3 were still alive, and one was still conscious.

At the bottom, he gestured for everyone else to follow in an impatient manner. There were bodies to be searched, and enemies to interrogated.
Turtle-Feathers
Turtle-Feathers
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:34 pm

"What is he doing?" Rebecca whimpered as the strange man began to beat on the men in the alley, "Chris, if these are the people you want to be around, then I'm leaving. Don't follow me."

She climbed down the ladder and ran off into the distance. Germany. That was where she would go. At least they were sympathetic to the Japanese there.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kasai Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:09 pm

"Shit! Rebecca!" Chris hesitated. His intuition told him to follow her, but so many other things ran through his mind. Court marshall, being hunted by the other assassins, being declared a war criminal. But...his never really cared for the military in the first place. He was drafted. The assassins never did anything for him. He wanted to live in a really obscure place anyway. Rebecca was all that mattered. Looking at his Colonol, he shrugged and leapt off the roof. First catching onto a windowsill, he dropped down onto a balcony, then down the rest of the way landing into some trash. "I lost her once. Never again."
Kasai
Kasai
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle-Feathers Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:11 am

Kasai wrote:"Shit! Rebecca!" Chris hesitated. His intuition told him to follow her, but so many other things ran through his mind. Court marshall, being hunted by the other assassins, being declared a war criminal. But...his never really cared for the military in the first place. He was drafted. The assassins never did anything for him. He wanted to live in a really obscure place anyway. Rebecca was all that mattered. Looking at his Colonol, he shrugged and leapt off the roof. First catching onto a windowsill, he dropped down onto a balcony, then down the rest of the way landing into some trash. "I lost her once. Never again."

"Just don't lose your head, and make it back in one piece," Stien called out, momentarily breaking from his interrogation. "I'll take care of things here."

He'll have to tell him what he found when he got back. Assuming he came back. As happy as Stien was to find another brother, he knew that a man (or woman, Stien corrected himself) had to make and live with their own decisions. Plus, when it came to manner of love, Stien felt about as competent as a poet on the subject of physics. Few woman found the Dane's childish mannerisms appealing. He did have a couple of relationships amongst his co-workers, only for one woman to end up killed on a mission and the other to end up in the arms of a different man. As far as the Dane was concerned, he'd rather stick to things he knew- languages, crossing borders, what makes a good cup of coffee...

On the other hand, if his brother didn't find his way back by the next morning, Stien did plan on searching for his younger cohort.

Turning he attention back to the interrogation, Stien was becoming increasingly frustrated with the lack of answers. That enemy wasn't very healthy to begin with, no thanks to a bullet from one of the Americans, and rapidly losing consciousness.

He turned towards the American Colonel, asking "Do you have any ideas on what we should do with him?" gesturing towards the gangster he'd been interrogating.
Turtle-Feathers
Turtle-Feathers
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:57 am

"Search him, but I highly doubt this is anything but a turf war. Nothing to do with the real war." Henry said, "But I'm going to need to question you son."
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle-Feathers Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:00 pm

chinqs wrote:"Search him, but I highly doubt this is anything but a turf war. Nothing to do with the real war." Henry said, "But I'm going to need to question you son."

"I've learned in line of work that there are many things that are not as they seem," Stien stated, "For starters, if it was a turf war, wouldn't they be attacking rivals instead of ordinary people, or armed personnel? I've seen this in France- if you follow the chain of events long enough, you never know where they will lead you."

Stien turned from the Colonel for a minute to frown at the person he had been interrogating, who was teetering on the edge of consciousness. Stien crouched down, speaking in his ear in a tone as if he was complaining about an ordinary day at work, "You know what the problem is? It seems no one these days ever takes me seriously. For that matter, I'm not sure I take myself seriously part of the time. But you aren't just dealing with me, you just attacked a company of soldiers, and part of something even greater than that. I'm sure that they also look forward to your corporation." Whatever that enemy had left in him, Stien knew when a situation was salvageable, and when it was not. For now, the Assassin's quest for answers would have to wait.

Besides, it would be rude to keep a Colonel waiting for too long. "Sorry about that, you have my full attention now. Do you have any idea where I can get some coffee?" the sniper inquired with a hopeful expression.
Turtle-Feathers
Turtle-Feathers
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:46 am

"Down the street, to your left. Nearest and best coffee shop in town." Henry said, scratching at his beard. "Okay, lets bring this guy into my base and have my men qeustion him. Mind if I join you for coffee?"
chinqs
chinqs
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle-Feathers Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:41 pm

chinqs wrote:"Down the street, to your left. Nearest and best coffee shop in town." Henry said, scratching at his beard. "Okay, lets bring this guy into my base and have my men qeustion him. Mind if I join you for coffee?"

"I'd like that," Hansen agreed, "but not right now. I have business to attend to first. Perhaps tomorrow evening at five o' clock?" (A/N see London's Best Coffee Shop)

Without waiting for an answer, Hansen scurried off. Chris may have the right to his own decisions, but there were far too few Assassins left for the Dane to simply risk one get killed for their own rashness. If Chris was going to wind up in trouble, he wasn't going to go alone, even if he didn't realize it. It wasn't too long before Hansen picked up Phoenix's trail, rotating between roof tops, corners, hiding spots and the crowd itself, where applicable, to keep himself out of sight. He wasn't known as the stealthiest of Assassins, at least not before the order became so fragmented, but numerous border crossings and smuggling jobs gave Stien plenty of experience. Barring the super attentive abilities associated with Master Assassins, Stien was able to tale many of his brethren for extended periods without arousing suspicion. The conditions for tracking and hiding also happened to be fairly ideal, giving the Stien an even greater advantage.
Turtle-Feathers
Turtle-Feathers
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2