Victorian England?

Go down

Victorian England?

Post  Mochassassin on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:40 am

Victorian England!

It's a contender among many of us in the AC world and there are reasons to hope it would be an ideal location for a game in the future. But alas, we're not sure what Ubisoft will bring us next, so until then, why not use it as a roleplay setting?
I remember somebody posting a huge thread on an AC forum with a whole plot written out to absolute detail - I'm just giving my own views though.

Gladstone and Disraeli? Prime Ministers with contrasting views; Assassin vs. Templar?
The new Palace of Westminster (House of Parliament) was rebuilt during the period, and I've been there in London so I can tell you it's grand and ornate. It could be a place to infiltrate House of Lord meetings in Parliament, etc. etc.

The Great Exhibition! The first World's fair - we can be imaginative. A major assassination there?

Crimean War?
The Irish famine?
Darwin could be involved, somehow? Conspiracies?

The Fabian society - could be a group of Templars, or Assassins.

There are many things from a Victorian England setting which could be incorporated into an AC story!

What do you guys think? Very Happy
Mochassassin
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Victorian England?

Post  Evilgoodguy on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:10 am

Maybe not restricted to England, and certainly could be interesting. Perhaps Jack the Ripper (obvious choice is obvious) could be somehow involved.
How would you feel if we didn't use strict historical accuracy and upgraded the tech to Steampunk?
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochassassin on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:29 am

Evilgoodguy wrote:Maybe not restricted to England, and certainly could be interesting. Perhaps Jack the Ripper (obvious choice is obvious) could be somehow involved.
How would you feel if we didn't use strict historical accuracy and upgraded the tech to Steampunk?

Totally forgot about Jack the Ripper! I've already mentioned some of these ideas to my other AC friends and definitely mentioned Jack.

History could be distorted slightly, I guess. No harm in that; but not excessively. That would defeat the whole purpose of a Victorian setting.
Mochassassin
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down