Ground Zero Tolerance

Go down

Ground Zero Tolerance

Post  Evilgoodguy on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Tahir Bassara rarely left the Middle East. He had many reasons for that, most of which involved his name being high on the World's Most Wanted. Despite the fact that his good friend William was higher on the list, Tahir could not ignore how disturbing the claims were. He didn't mind being labelled a terrorist like the rest of the Assassins. No, he knew many men in Al Qaeda and the Taliban. He was one of the few not to have been swayed by that infernal device of Bin Laden's. In fact, New York City was probably the last place that any Arabic man on a terrorist watch list should be, but he had to come here and see it for himself.

Between the towers, this gaping hole was a scar in the earth. It reminded him of a great treachery, not only to his faith but also to his Brotherhood. Many of the men were men he knew, had trained alongside, and even once called his friends. Seven years before, they hijacked planes and shattered thousands of innocent lives, indirectly endangering millions more in the aftermath. He could never forgive those men or the men who warped their minds.

Tears began to form in his eyes. He should have done something to stop them. He should have killed Osama when he had the chance. Then this would not have happened. Then this earth would not be scarred with so much innocent blood.

A soda cup crashed into the back of his head. "Fucking raghead!"

He turned around to see a middle finger raised from a car window speeding into the distance. He wished he could retaliate, but the last thing he wanted to do was prove them right.
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ground Zero Tolerance

Post  Ganolith on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Ivan was driving down the street in his car when he seen this happen. He pulled over to the Side of the road. "Hello my friend do you need a little help. I know how hard it can be here in America now." Ivan looked at the man he was obviously Arab in decent." At the very least let me offer you a hot meal and a change of clothes." He waited for a reply.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:10 am

"You are very generous, friend, but I do not believe it will be necessary. I'm thankful enough that I'm still dry. Just ignore the people. The intolerance will end eventually. I'm sure you would know that."
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 pm

Ivan thought that the man has a warped view of the world. "You don't really think that al the world is inherently good or bad do you we both know there is no such thing. But the general public don't care about such things." It seems that in his own short time here in America that there was really no shortage of ignorance he thought.

"Don't feel bad my friend. A mere twenty years ago it was just about illegal to be Russian here. Just give it time. Soon it will pass these memories will fade and the only things that will remain are monuments to hatred and ignorance but those to will lose their strength and all will be as it was this country has a way of forgetting that which should never be forgotten and covering up that which it deems to ugly. But deep inside this whole place is festering with bile and filth. It sickens me." Ivan paused for a moment and collected his thoughts.

"Here if you won't concider my offer of help. How about I give you my card. You look like someone who gets things done."

Ivan handed the man his card it was a simple plain white card with no name and a number. Underneath it had the words "Cleaning service". There was no name.

"If you ever get in a bind call that number. It's hard to be new in America trust me comrade." Ivan was reading him. Could he be connected to a rogue agency. He didn't carry himself like any normal civilian that was for sure. But he felt a profound sense of sadness come from him like he had experienced great loss.

He waited for a reply.

Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:40 pm

"Why are you looking at me like you're expecting something? Do you want me to say something specific? Or are you the one looking for something? You have the look of a man who wants to find his purpose."
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:16 am

"No my friend I am only a man looking for his next challenge but enough about me you have my info I don't do business in person. If you want to talk shop call that number. At your own convenience of course." Ivan hated the fact that he was getting probed for info. Usually he was one one asking questions. And usually it was in a more controlled setting that as a little more beneficial to his task. But the life of an black list agent I a varied and strange one. "My friend I will tell you I am not so good at these social things but what do you have in mind. Oh and before I forget to ask what is your name comrade."

Ivan had to be careful to give out his true identity could be fatal. As the life of an agent is always on the line. "My name is John Marks. And if it makes you feel Ny better I ah e only been in America a short time."
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:27 am

"Mr Marks from Krasnoyarsk? Moscow?" Tahir dropped into his native Arabic accent, "Very well, you can call me... Tyler Berkley. I may be in need of your... Cleaning services, but the nature of my work is very intricate. I would need to see your work first."
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:57 am

Ivan paused for a moment.

"Mr. Berkley I believe a man should be judged not by where he is from but by where he is going. But if you are going to be of need of the company's services you have to play the game. If it is proof you require only buy a paper."

He waited.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Tahir paused for five minutes, curious to see how long this man was willing to wait for a response. However, his impatience got the best of him.
"Tell you what, my friend. . . Next time I have a job in this city, I'll call you. Okay?"
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:56 am

"Alright sounds promising. If that us what you wish. But I could help but notice the blade you have on your wrist. You really need to modernize assassin." And with that he drove off.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:10 pm

"Clever man. Clever man," Tahir shrugged. Such an odd request. He must be a mercenary. Russian gangsters always try to pass themselves off with cleaners. Tahir would know, since he had to deal with them on a regular basis.

Whatever. He felt like listening to some music while he reminisced. Tahir turned on his MP3 player and pushed in his earbuds. May Tea Party? or Dead Can Dance? or something more native to home?

"TAHIR BASSARA YOU ARE UNDER ARREST."

Tahir glanced around. He was suddenly surrounded by the NSA. How did they manage to track him to New York? Abstergo? Other Templar agencies? Were the Templars even involved? Was that Russian involved.

Tahir pressed a button on his phone to send an emergency message to any Assassins in the region. Slowly he raised his hands and put on his best American accent, "Who?"
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:58 pm

I choose death before dishonor...

Jack was cranking the heavy metal as he cruised through New York, enjoying being back on American soil where no one looked at you funny for being an American. They just looked at you funny for playing your music too loud. He shifted gears and sped up, winding through traffic on a course not even he knew.

Suddenly though, he got a text message, from Basara no less. It was an emergency message to any Assassin that would be close enough to help, including GPS coordinates. He pulled a hard left, tires squealing as he headed towards Ground Zero. Funnily enough the tragedy that created the landmark was the catalyst for his eventual induction into the Assassins. He grinned as he took the side streets to avoid traffic, as well as cutting a few people off. He was going to save a brother, fuck the civvies.

I'd rather die than live on my knees

As he got closer to the location he started rummaging around with one hand in his back seat for something. He smiled as he got it, and just in time. The NSA agents had Tahir surrounded, so Jack casually rolled down his window and tossed a 'flashbang' grenade out as his car pulled up to shield Tahir.

"No time to explain, get in the car! And cover your ears!" he yelled at Tahir.

Bury me like a soldier, with my dignity!
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Ivan looked into his rearview. He saw the approaching vehicles all black tactical SUVs the windows were tinted all black. Was I not clean enough with the last mission he thought. No that wasn't it. The convoy stopped short. The retrieval team leaped out of the vehicles.

Ivan pulled over to the side of the road. He heard them yelling at his potential client. And well that is bad for business. Ivan walked to his trunk and opened it. He always packed protection. An a few party favors.

"On the ground Tahir now."yelled one of the soldiers.

Ivan donned his balaclava. And pulled from his trunk his tactical mp5 and an RPG.

He sighted in on the vehicles. Pressed the safety and fired his rocket.

"You better run my friend!"he yelled.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:28 pm

Tahir's jaw dropped. Why the fuck did 'Marks' just do that? No time to ask questions. He jumped into the car with Harker. What would have been a failed terrorist arrest had just become a failed terrorist attack... at Ground Zero no less. Hopefully it was failed. If anyone died, he knew for sure that the nation would throw itself into a frenzy.

"Fucking. Wonderful. Jack, can you even hear me over this racket? Stop stop!"

Tahir rolled down the window as soon as he reached 'Marks,' "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT? YOU'VE COST ME EVERYTHING!!!"

Last edited by Evilgoodguy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Ivan looked into the smoke and seen his new found friend. "It's called fire for effect. We both do things that might not be concidered heroic but its no time to question the good deeds of a stranger comrade. Just get in the car!"Ivan yelled.
While stowing the rocket launcher back in its case. "I have bought you time. Now get in the car I have a safe house you need to get off these streets."

Ivan picked up pase and moved to the driver side door.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FlameDarkfire on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:21 am

Jack thought his flashbang might have been excessive, but then this asshole pulls out an RPG-7. He ducked down in his seat to hide from the explosion, then looked up in disbelief at the wreckage. He couldn't believe anybody would be that stupid as to actually use explosives in New York. Right near Ground Zero even!

He quickly snapped out of it as Basara got into his car. "Jesus fucking Christ!" he exclaimed, shifting the car and peeling out. "Who the fuck was that?! He better not have been a brother, I've got half a mind to turn back and run his ass over! What was he thinking?!" he continued to rant as he sped through the streets, trying to get out of Manhattan as fast as possible. "Goddamn it we're in the shit now, Basara, it's one thing to help a known terrorist escape but now we can add assault on NSA agents and attempted murder to that! We're gonna have all the alphabet agencies on our asses; NSA, CIA, FBI, probably even DOD. I wouldn't be surprised if they'll have a satellite dedicated to us in a few hours. We gotta get to the country side and lay low till we can figure something out."
FlameDarkfire
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Ivan got back into his car and sped off. He was only trying to help. He had felt with NSA garb teams before in Vladivostok. They were supposed to be ghosts but the Russian special response team. Known as speznaz was better. They usually have one order set. grab interrogate and kill.

Ivan picked up his headset. "Command. This is agent. 00232-124 need a new vehicle drop at point upsilon. Commencing cleanse of old target vehicle."

"Acknowledged agent. Drop enroute."

Ivan was glad he was not alone in the Big apple.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Templars on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:50 am

If there was ever a bad time to be in the field, it was now. Anderson, piece drawn was surveying the damage. What idiot would have a gooddamned launcher in New York? More importantly, what idiot let this one slip past?

"Get the boss on the line. We've got Bassara in the city. And he seems to have a new crew. Lock this shit down and start a media scrub. The less they hear, the safer they'll feel. Any asshole with a camera phone in a five block radius loses it now."
The Templars
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:55 am

"Dammit Jack if you are not going to drive safe give me the wheel!"

Then Tahir heard something on the radio that made his spine crawl.

This just in. A bomb has been set off near the site of the World Trade Center in New York City. An NSA van was destroyed in the crossfire. It is unknown how many casualites, but at least two are confirmed. The bombing is attributed to known terrorist Tahir Bassara who has been linked to Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations.

"Just. . . get me a razor."
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down