Taking a bite out of the big apple.

Go down

Taking a bite out of the big apple.

Post  Ganolith on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:50 am

Ivan strolled up to the Chrysler building his target was the CEO. Of some hedge fund or something he didn't care he had been fufilling the contracts in the dead drops as asked. Today he wore the uniform of one of the cleaning crew it would be useful in him getting to the roof unnoticed. He had his rifle broken down into its seperate parts so he could smuggle it in with him.

"Today will be like all the rest" Ivan said to himself. As he walked up to the service door. He knew the layout of the building as he had it memorized.

A lone guard was at the back gate. He saw that Ivan was approaching.

"Hey buddy what are you doing?" The guard asked. With his hand on his pistol the other on his radio.

Ivan was very good at blending in so he responded in a thick New Yorker accent. "Well buddy I was trying to get to work those windows don wash themselves ya know."

"Fine but get to work fast" he responded.

"How fast do you think cleaning windows on a skyscraper is?" Ivan walked past the guard. And got into the service elevator. Hit the button for the roof and waited. The fun was about to start.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking a bite out of the big apple.

Post  Droolingfanfemme on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 am

"And that, August," she sighed, pulling her shirt back on, "is why we win." She looked over her shoulder at the sweating man behind her. It wasn't necessarily the worst she could've done. More flies with honey, after all. Nicole caught her reflection in the glass top of his desk. Her brown hair looked a mess, sticking to her lip gloss. She hated that.

He mumbled something unintelligible. "Sorry. Didn't catch that." she cooed, not at all caring what in fact he said. Nicole hobbled a couple of steps, looking for her other shoe.

He cleared his throat. " I said I don't think the Senator would approve of your attempt to curry favor."

She stopped and rounded on him. "Ew. Are you really talking about my dad right now? Gross." Shoe found, Nicole perched on the edge of a table while she kicked it back on. "Besides. Who do you think sent me?" The tone in her voice made it sound like the next word was going to be "duh".

She tensed for a second, scanning the room. "Where's my purse?" August pointed at it with his chin, doing up his pants once again. She scampered over, pulling out a large manila envelope and through it to him. "Be a good little boy and sign those, hmm?"
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:32 am

Ivan made it to the roof of the building. He walked over to the side of the building and pulled up his binoculars. He looked into the lens. Ivan saw his target and he saw someone wih him by the judge of the silouette it was a woman.

"Typical American pig." Ivan said to himself. He started unpacking his rifle. "Hope you had fun you American dog." He sighted in. And procedded to pull the trigger what happened next was the satisfying feeling of the recoil of the rifle into his shoulder and the sudden drop of the targets head into his desk.

He grabbed his bag and starting unpacking his rifle.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme on Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:27 am

Nicole ducked instinctively. Only one shot came. Professional. Shit.

She crawled as fast as she could over to the desk. Blood and brain strewn everywhere. CSI: Miami had nothing on this. Nicole took a second to breathe and sort herself out. Why was this too easy for her? She pulled out her camera phone . She punched in the number of her contact. She had been told (several times) not to keep it as a contact in her phone blah blah security blah.

Three things. 1: I didn't do it.

Nicole snapped a picture of August Danvers slumped over his desk and hit SEND. No more bullets were flying, so she assumed the job was done. She quickly stood and looked over the document.

2: Halfway through his sig. That counts, right?

She gathered up the documents and the envelope. She tried wiping the blood off the paper with the edge of the envelope. Close enough? The pen was still in his hand. She scrambled back to her purse and brought out a handkerchief. Security must've been suspecting something by now. She carefully pulled the pen from his hand and placed it back in his shirt pocket, cap replaced. Nicole replaced the handkerchief and the envelope into her purse.

3: tell GM to sue his contractor. These windows were supposed to be bulletproof.

Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:02 am

Ivan changed outfits halfway down in the elevator. Now he was dressed as on of new Yorks finest. As the elevator reached the bottom floor he decided to call his contact on his burner phone.

"Jobs done. I just put him down for a nap." Ivan said.

"Well done agent." The unknown voice said.

"What is the resonse time on the building." Ivan asked. Walking across the street and into the building where he took out his target.

"Eight minutes that's all we can give you." The voice said.

"Someone else was there maybe a witness need to make sure." Ivan replied. Waiting by the front elevator.

"Get it done." The voice said.

Click the phone goes silent. Ivan throws his in the garbage. They could be traced so that's why names are forbidden.

Ivan spots his target. And walks up to her as she seemingly acts as if nothing happened.

"Excuse me miss but you will have to come with me."he said in his best New York accent
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Nicole had had enough. She never stopped her march for the towncar parked outside. She could see Leon, her father's pocket lawyer, standing outside fending off cameras.

"No, excuse me, Officer-" She glanced lazily at his name badge. "Maynard. Maynard? What kind of name is Maynard? Danvers may have security issues, but I do not. I had NYPD here within moments. If you were here on time, instead of stopping for doughnuts, you'd know I've given three separate statements from the scene on the way down. JI cannot be delayed further."

Keep talking. Don't stop.

Leon looked up from the curb and tried to wave her over. Her years of "youthful indiscretions" and political disturbances had made her very wary of the police and anything she said. Nothing she told this new officer was untrue and her actions were lawful. Leon had trained her well.

"This is Leon Bernake, my father's legal counsel." She tossed her purse to him, as he climbed inside the backseat of the towncar. "Call his office with your badge number and contact information and he will provide you with a statement once I have had time to recuperate from this traumatic and tragic ordeal. Goodbye, Officer May-nard."

She smiled and slammed the car door. The car immediately pulled away.
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Damn it thought Ivan the target was moving but he happened to get the license plate. That was more than enough to track her. This is going to be harder than expected. He walked away before he was spoted by the real police.

Later that night.

"We have run a trace on that plate as requested. But just so you know this info doesn't come cheap."
Said the unknown voice through the headset.

"Don't worry so much you know I'll pay. Just give me the info." Ivan said calmly. There was more to this contract than it seems. He thought.

"We want you to retrieve the documents she has in her possession. If you do this your fee will be doubled. Make sure no harm come to the target under any circumstances. We are sending the secure info now." The voice paused for a moment.

Nicole Moore (DOB 04/04/1980)
Templar 02/18/06(Probation)

Nicole Moore is middle daughter of Senator Gerald Moore. Her father's former corporate and current congressional connections mark her a prime candidate. Sen Moore has given his blessing to bring her into the fold.

Unfortunately, Miss Moore is possessed of an addictive personality, shall we say. Her family's handlers have gone to great lengths to keep her misdemeanors and police records out of the public, but I think we can do more to protect (and more importantly, our) interests. She has lately been on a more self destructive, thrill seeking bent. However we cannot internally terminate her, nor externally discredit her as the blowback on both her father and ourselves would be...less than desirable.

We need to keep tabs on her. She is a valuable asset and dangerous liability. Let's keep her on our side. -V.

"So you want me to breach a senators house and retrieve stolen documents." Ivan paused. "Without hurting the target. And get out clean I hope you will have a exfiltration set up. Because this seems highly risky."

"Get the documents we will get you out if need be." The voice said.

"Alright give me her address. Ill get it done. Clean. " Ivan said. With a hint of doubt.

Around four in the morning Ivan approaches the house of one Nicole Moore daughter of Gerald Moore New York senator. He is dressed in a tactical suit and night vision goggles. With a full mask. He creeps into the garden of the lavishly built home to say that they were from money would be an understatement. He was armed with a tranquilizer pistol and his trusty knife from his speznaz days. The house has electronic security but that all could be bypassed easily enough. The real trick here was based on blueprints he recover from the zoning dept. was that she was in possession of a safe that had a biometric scanner.

Ivan glided trough the garden with ease as it was dark he was all but invisible. He moved up to the house based on gathered intel her room was in the back end northeast side of the house on the second story. He scaled the Side of the house and placed a magnet on the security strip running the length of the window.

That takes care of that Ivan thought. He was at home like this. It was the only thing he knew how to do well. So naturally he took some pride in his work.

He spoted a motion detection device. But he was prepared for that the suit he wore was made with a filiment similar to spider silk so it would naturally refract some of the light. He had tested it before on much more high tech equipment with some degrees of success so this should work just fine.

I hope this works. Last thing I need to do is scramble the swat teams. He thought. Pulling one leg in and then the other he paused checking for the sound of feet banging up stairs. Nothing he was safe for the time being. He approached the bedroom door and turned the handle locked well this girl was really paranoid. Ivan picked the lock. Screwed the silencer on his tranqilizer pistol and crept into the room he reached the head of the bed and stood up she was alone in her bed fast asleep.

What a pity to ruin a good nights sleep he thought. He placed the gun barrel to her head and calmly said while gently nudging her. "Checkmate Miss Moore now hand over the documents."

The rest was in her hands now.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:40 am

Even as medicated as she was, she snapped awake. Nicole sat bolt upright on instinct alone. The figure towering over her was dressed for war. What kind of accent was that muffled through the mask? Eastern European? Russian?

"Documents? what documents?" She asked innocently. Her arms were bracing her on the bed. Oddly enough, this was not the first time she had a gun in her face. It was not as sexy this time. Nicole snagged the gun under her pillow. She scooted away from the man on her knees across the mattress while clicking the safety off and aiming.

"Oh, you mean the documents that I already handed off? That was hours ago. Probably while you were playing stormtroopers with your friends."
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:43 am

Ivan cursed at the fact she was undoubtedly right. "And just who is your contact Miss Moore I will not ask twice. I would also like to remind you that if you don't keep your hands where I can see them I will not hesitate to blow your brains out the back of your skull." Ivan motione to his night night vision monocular device that was designed so that special forces could move from light to dark with out having to take it off. "It's very handy for seeing in the dark. All I am here for is the information my employer wants it I really don't care what I have to do to get it." Ivan wanted this to be over as fast as possilble the more he stayed the higher the chance that he would be discovered.

Ivan forced the gun into her chest. "Don't think I am some sophomoric fool I have removed the clip and the chambered round from you pistol. Do you think that I would not check the room for weapons. Believe me when I say that this operation is sanctioned. You have handed off to the wrong person.
Ivan looked at nicole. "You really do not want me to come back here just give me the target and you won't have to worry about me interfering with you life. Ivan was deadly serious it was reflected in his voice. "If you do not help me you will not be able to leave your own house without have to wonder is this the day that I die. I have no time for these games." Ivan proceeded to zip tie handcuff Nicole.

"I implore you to listen to me. Your life is in my hands you betters me the most of it." Ivan was calm but very angry. He needed to get the intel on the document as fast as possilble.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Droolingfanfemme on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:48 pm

"Okay okay, Dmitri Jagoff, calm down. Shit." She fell on her side on the bed, wrists bound. She closed her eyes a second, trying to think.

"I'm going to tell you two things. One: you're not going to kill me with a tranq gun. Do you really think you're going to scare me with that? You're a hired pro, which, Bee Tee Dubs, wonderful execution cutting all the alarms. People will be fired for that. And a Russian. I'm thinking former KGB? You may be too young for that, but who knows? And you're not one of them. They always wear something to show off. Merc?

"Two: I don't know who the contact is. Look around. Do I seem like a high level guy? No armed guards, no one patrolling the hallways. I get a new phone number to call every mission, so it won't matter which one I give you. Congrats, Ivan. you're threatening a courier.

Nicole was scared, but she couldn't stop talking. He couldn't afford to kill her. She was the only in.

"I'll even throw in one for free. Three: I can pay you more. You know it. I know it. I'll pay you to drop the whole damn thing and we both get on with our lives. Personally? I don't give a flying fuck Danvers is dead. He signed whatever it was, so I'm done with him."

She tried to look somewhat enticing. this guy did bust in on her in her bedroom so she wasn't exactly dressed for company.

"Whadya say, dovariche?"
Droolingfanfemme
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:16 pm

Ivan thought for a moment and hit his throat mic. "She doesn't know anything. No she was just a courier. The target is unknown. Look I did what you asked. Alright." Ivan looked at the girl and switched off his mic. Well this is a total bust. He thought.

Ivan pulled out his knife and brought it close to girls hands cutting the zip ties. He sighed and said.
"My orders were to retrieve the papers and leave you alive after all they have all the proof they need to incriminate you. Trading company secrets isn't really a smart thing to do your life will come crashing down around you and your family soon enough without my help." He flipped off his night vision goggles and put them away. Damn it's a pity. He raised his pistol.

"I will say this its not the gun I was threatening you with if my job was to kill you it would have been in that office from a mile away." Ivan paused. She was visibly shaken maybe was the shock that someone entered her home unannounced.

"Look I am only doing a job. Here is my number if you can afford my fee maybe I work for you. But I do not accept bribes. I have principle. Oh an don't bother tracing the number. You won't find it. But if you need something done give me a call and like I said maybe i work for you. " He shot her with the tranquilizer dart.

He left a typed message on a card.

So sorry this had to happen take these two aspirin and your headache will go away.

I.

Ivan climbed out the window and into the night.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down