Assassin's Creed: Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Call Will Not Be Forwarded

2 posters

Go down

Your Call Will Not Be Forwarded Empty Your Call Will Not Be Forwarded

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:49 am

Adam Meridinian picked up the phone. He had much to discuss, but it could only be discussed with another member of the Templar inner Sanctum. Apparently, the plan to remove that blasted Hitler had gone awry. He should have known early on that Hitler could not have been trusted to carry out the Templar's plans. He expected that the Assassins would have been able to finish him off, but it was falling to the Templars again. As if orchestrating this war were not frustrating enough without those pesky bastards spanning the works. He needed to get in contact with someone.

"Guten tag, herr Stramm. I trust you've had a good day."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Your Call Will Not Be Forwarded Empty Re: Your Call Will Not Be Forwarded

Post  Ganolith Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Stramm heard the phone ringing in his study. One type of certain people were privy to that number. He walked over and signaled to Hugo to shut the curtains.

"This is an unexpected surprise I have to say. I did not expect a call so soon. It seems operation Valkyrie was a surprising failure. I was so sure that Herr Stauffenburg would have completed the task. As you are calling to update the Master. I am well I have found that several more men sympathetic to the cause. Do not worry about this line being traced it is secure. I have used my authority as head of internal affairs to ensure just such a thing could not happen. How goes the order in America?" Stramm motioned to Hugo to bring him a glass of water. " what do we do about the precursor relic in hitlers care he had gone completely mad with power now more so than before Valkyre."
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:48 pm

"That much was to be expected. The bastard is out of control. We have a few leads on a handful of atrifacts, but nothing concrete yet. How is your search?"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Stramm though for a moment. "The search has been somewhat impeded by this damned war. I have found two Peices in German held lands this uniform is at least good for that. I have been spending time watching and disecting the new motives of H. And I have come to the conclusion that his mind has snapped. The Templar order here is somewhat stronger than in days of past. However I need more resources to understand this shard I have found. Just keeping it on me has produced powerful headaches and nose bleeds while making me impervious to and metal ferrous or not. What is this device. I fear that if the wrong person were to have one of these relics what it could do imagine If H. Had one on him at all times. This is bad I am looking into this to see if there are by more in the area but I fear I may have to consult the apple to do so."
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:16 pm

"Do you think you may be able to retrieve Ford's apple from him? Or is that the apple you're speaking of? Regardless, you maybe should consult your apple. These symptoms are not normal from what I've been reading."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:37 pm

"The strangest part is that for a split moment I have true clarity I can see things as they happen ahead of time. But I can see what can and what will not be." Stramm paused. He could use this power to help the order.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:37 am

"Very interesting. None of my subjects have exhibited such symptoms. It's possible that it may be due to prolonged exposure to precursor relics. I have read about similar effects, though. If a cure exists, only the Apple will know."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Stramm was always hesitant to use the apple every time he did he felt like a price of him was slipping far away. "If you think that is best I will use the apple to find if this power is in fact enhanced by it or hindered." Stramm didn't enjoy it. It was like dumping your head in ice water. Refreshing at first but over time it becomes more painful. All the information he saw alternate pasts that should not be futures that would never be.

"Brother I find this hard to complete in its current state the overstaturation of information is almost maddening. " Stramm was out of breath.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:39 pm

"Take a rest. You'll need it. Otherwise, you could send it to me. I can never have enough of these relics for my research, you know."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:44 pm

Stramm was taken aback "do you not think me capable?" He waited.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:17 pm

"I don't want this thing to cause you more problems. If you have any concerns about using it, please do not force yourself for my sake. That is why we have the internment camps."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:07 am

"I really don't think this problem can be sorted in that matter there is no reason to break minds that will never fully willingly work with us but I have a plan maybe we can use some of the assassin prisoners. But hey have to be willing. " Stramm was exhausted
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum