Assassin's Creed: Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Roads Lead to Caesar

3 posters

Go down

All Roads Lead to Caesar Empty All Roads Lead to Caesar

Post  Evilgoodguy Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:14 pm

The prisoner had arrived a week ago. Eudokia knew her. Siobahn. Eudokia had trained her back when she supported the Assassins. This girl was enough to keep Diocletian from decimating Octavian's legion.

"Junius, would you be a dear and let me see the prisoner. She looked like an old friend."

Yes, one week was long enough. Eudokia would help this girl escape in secret. She could feel Casca's faith wane each time they met. He was right to feel that way. Eudokia had been slipping. She needed to regain that trust. A free Assassin would be enough.

"Siobahn, are you okay?" Eudokia raised a key to the cell.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

All Roads Lead to Caesar Empty Re: All Roads Lead to Caesar

Post  PhantomOfVegas Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:22 pm

Siohban looked up, to see her old mentor standing in front of her. A jail cell key in hand.
"Eudokia?" she half-whispered. She still felt a bit weak, but not as much as she used to before. She felt a sudden rush of relief shot through her to see someone she knew in front of her.
"W-Why are you here?" she asked. As her mentor began to walk towards her.
PhantomOfVegas
PhantomOfVegas
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:04 pm

"I've been spying on Caesar for the last year. I'm here to break you out," Eudokia smiled ans she picked the lock, "It won't be easy and I can't get you a pardon. Not if I'm going to keep the Emperor's trust. That's why I need you to make this look like an accident. Like you broke out of this cell on your own. It won't be easy to get back to Egypt, but I'll help you get to a boat on the Tiber."

Once the door had opened, Eudokia pulled herself into the bars, bruising her forehead and shoulders.

"I'll give you a few minutes before calling the guards. I know you can escape them, but remember. This needs to be convincing."

Eudokia remembered something before Siobahn could leave. Withdrawing a hidden blade from her robes, she said, "Here, this used to be mine, but you'll need some weapons to get out of Roma."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomOfVegas Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Siobhan looked at the blade in her hand, then slowly her blue eyes looked up at Eudokia. She has been trained well enough to be convincing... Eudokia was the master at those kind of things. They had seconds to look at eachother, before Siobhan took a step back and his the blade in her belt. She gave a nod, silently telling Eudokia that she was ready.
PhantomOfVegas
PhantomOfVegas
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Octavian walked down the stairs to the dungeon. "Get out of my way I have a prisoner to interrogate." He ordered. He turned the corner and saw that his prey wasn't alone. "Who the hell put you in the same cell as her dammit. Guards! Why are you all so damn useless. I came down here to have a little chat with you assassin." Octavian walked closer to the door.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:24 am

"Your assassin is gone," Eudokia said as she rubbed the bruise on her head, "but she did manage to lock me in here."
Of course, Eudokia had locked herself in and even kept the key in her toga.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomOfVegas Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:35 am

Siobhan ran stealthily. Her footsteps not making one sound in the stone halls of the dungeon. When Eudokia gave her the nod when Octavian stepped up. She just barely made it out, the attempt a result of her cape tearing to mid-center. When a guard would catch her, silently and quickly, her hidden blade would cut through their necks like soft butter. Reaching the front xm gates, and the coast clear, she climbed up the metal bars and landed on the other side. Without even looking back, she ran off through the town square, a silent thank you to Eudokia playing over in her mind.
PhantomOfVegas
PhantomOfVegas
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:12 pm

"Octavian!" Eudokia called out, "She's running for the Tiber Island dock! If you hurry, you catch her!"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Damn thought Octavian. " Sound the alarm close in on her I want her alive if possible dead if nessary we cannot afford this madness any longer. I will not brook failure. Now go! Mount the horses drag her back here I am going to cut her off before she can escape. She Ran towards the tiber island docks. You three come with me now." The men descended into the secret passage ways and after some breakneck running they reached the dock. When he saw her standing there. "You may be fast assassin but we are many more than you could hope for any second my men will arrive and drag you back screaming if we have to but first I want to teach you a lesson." He and his men drew clubs and closed in on the prey.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:24 pm

"Excellent," Eudokia whispered to herself. Now, she only needed to reach Tiber port before Siobahn or Augustus. She unlocked her door and hopped a carriage to Tiber.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomOfVegas Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Looking around, she saw Octavian with his men closing in on her. Her eyes turned to brown slits, and she studied her targets. They had clubs in their hands, prepared to bash her brains out. Her fingers stretched and curled back, ready to reach for her weapons. The first guard lunged, Siobahn sent a sword into him, and throwing him into the water. The next one swung at her, knocking her shoulder. Wincing at the pain, she soon began to feel stiff from the blow. With all the power, she sent the sword into that guard as well. They were closing in on her, and there was to much to fight on such a small dock. Looking around, she then managed to slip from the group, even though she felt a couple blows, and dived into the water. The cold washing over her limbs, ,making them numb.
PhantomOfVegas
PhantomOfVegas
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Well played he thought but you won't allow you the luxury of safety. " he pulled out his bulls horn and blew into it. It was the signal for the guards to reform and go back to the barracks once he met up at the rendezvous point he started a strategic meeting. "Alright I need you to have your men start searching the poor districts for anyone who doesn't seem to belong. Remember just follow chances are she'll bring us right to where we need to be. You in need you to search to countryside and becarful not to betray your true intentions. And you over there I need you to search the shore line incase her body washed up that is all my brothers." He turned to ride back to the palace. " where are you going Octavian?" One of his lieutenants said. "I have to have a chat with a mutual friend. Do not fret I will return." He spurred his horse to make as much ground pass between him and the palace.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomOfVegas Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:24 pm

Rising up to the surface, she gave a gasp for the warm oxygen. She never realized how cold the waters were, and she made a note NOT to jump into the liquid death trap ever again. As she tried to swim, the aching in her shoulder from the clubs got the best of her, causing her to go under water again. Coming back up, she decided to swim back to the dock, where there were no signs of the guards. Pulling herself up, she layed on the warm wooden ground, trying to calm her aching muscles. She didnt mind the stares coming from the fellow shipmen or passer bys.
PhantomOfVegas
PhantomOfVegas
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:44 pm

The guards saw her break the surface but were under orders to follow her let her think she ecaped from the prison. It would do her no good they began to follow her silently through the night.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:57 pm

"Octavian! What do you have to report?" Eudokia said, not having yet left Caesar's palace.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Octavian could barely suppress his anger. "What do I have to report you ask. How about you explain to me why you were in my prisoners cell and why you helped them escape. Before I lose my temper." He said venomously. "You ask me to kill their leader I brim one back alive to find out all their secrets and you allow them to escape. If you were under my command I would have chopped of your hands and then fed you to the wolves for this. So you better have a damn good reason for this."
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:08 pm

"She beat me and threw me into that cell," Eudokia pointed out her bruises from the bars, "I was lucky she didn't lock the damn thing. Whatever. Have you ordered an embargo on the Tiber river?"
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:30 am

"Yes I have but fear that won't be enough to stop her to I ordered some men to follow her. And some to comb beaches and city for her body if she is in fact dead." Octavian paused. "You might as well come out of that cell you have played your part as you always do wih cloak and dagger tactics. I will never understand what you hope to achieve by all this bloodshed and trickery."
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:51 am

"Why, Octavian," Eudokia snidely remarked, "I have no idea what you're talking about."
With that, she boarded a carriage to the Tiber Island port.
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Octavian was furious at her but she had a way of getting things done. "What happens if she escapes? If she goes to ground there is no way we can catch her." Octavian was uneasy at this undeniable truth.
"You are undeniably good at making us run around with like fools do you know that?" Octavian sighed this was the only time he was allowed to speak his mind as the Ceasar was a fool. "Well lets get on with it."
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:48 pm

"The idea is to kill her before she gets back to Alexandria. Her release will put me back into Casca's favor. Her death will advance our cause a few steps forward. Not that you've ever cared for it. You know Caesar would love nothing more than to see you in the Templar ranks."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:38 pm

"I understand but do you really think he wants me as a member because of my command that I wield. Or because of the fact that he is my brother. I will not take charity and I will not abandon my allies." Octavian was red in his face. "But we need to find a way to stop her because my power doesn't exceed the city gates so this is something of your problem my dear." He paused. Waiting for an answer.
Ganolith
Ganolith
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:19 am

Eudokia ignored him, not wanting to grace him with an answer. The information would not be needed for an outsider to the Templars. He would wait a long time for that answer.

She arrived at the Tiber port. She kept her eyes open for Siobahn while also distancing herself from Octavian. Soon enough, she'd come across one of Octavian's stalker groups. Killing them was easy enough. Aha! Siobahn.

Eudokia silently approached her through the crowd. "Psst Siobahn. We need to talk."
Evilgoodguy
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomOfVegas Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:50 am

Siobhan eventually got up. He muscles aching from the number of clubs that came from Octavians soldiers. Her clothing a tad bit dry from the spring sunshine. Her eyes felt droopy, her arms numb. She never felt this weak, never this tired. Why now? Right when she is planning on her escape. Sighing, she ran her fingers through her natural curly hair. Tangles entwined in her fingertips, making her cringe from the sensitivity in her head. She had to find a way to get out of here, but she didn't know which boat to take and what. That's when the sudden realization hit her.
Eudokia never told her. But then the conclusion came that Siobhan herself had to get out more often then hide from the world.

Then eudokias voice came into the picture, causing the young girl to whirl around and face her mentor.
"I need to talk to you" she said, Siobhan's eyes searching her face.
"What?" Siobhan asked.
PhantomOfVegas
PhantomOfVegas
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum