The Struggle

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: The Struggle

Post  Evilgoodguy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:16 am

"No!" Silas interrupted the girl, "I'll help him. You keep fighting," he faced the Assassin, "Are you Lucanus? Can you tell me where to take you?"
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomOfVegas on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:27 am

She looked up at the Assassin. Of coarse with the hood, she couldn't make out his facial features. But he seemed to be a little older than her, probably by 2 or 3 years. She kept her grip on Lucanus. Before her blue eyes finally fell to her hand and she slowley let go of him. Her eyes glanced over to the injured Assassin, before finally giving the other one,Silas, a slight nod.
She then backed away from the two and turned around. She needed a sneak attack.
Finally taking a step foreward out of their little shelter, she then began to run across the courtyard, towards the redied archers. Who were all ready to kill the young Assassin right underneath their arrowheads.

Last edited by PhantomOfVegas on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
PhantomOfVegas
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:28 am

"Archers second volley ready FIRE!" Octavian ordered he was glad that it wasn't him who was hit by that flying knife. He was especially happy that he poisoned his arrows now only time will tell. "Pity assassins for their ignorance but do not spare a single one I want their heads to present to ceasar immediately!" He roared. "Decanus bring the other units around cut off their retreat none survives this ambush." He ordered one of his officers. "Burn the market. To the ground if you have to I want them all dead!"
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomOfVegas on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 am

She had no choice but just to run foreward. She wanted to stop the market area from catching on fire, but what would one young Assassin as herself do to persuade at least 100 people about a fire attack.
Using all the leg strength she could manage, she began to easily crawl up the wall underneath the archers. She began to scoot to the left, where a nearby window was. Thats when the second arrow sliced over her hand, causing her grip to weaken. She then clung unto the wall with one hand. But she ignored the pain that began to turn her hand numb, and continued to crawl towards the window. When she finally slipped in, she began to run upstairs. Where she was met with her first batch of guards. Unsheathing her hidden blade, she cut into one guards throat, pulled a dagger and stabbed into another one's stomach. Sending bodies to the floor in a matter of seconds.
PhantomOfVegas
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:57 am

We cannot afford to lose this fight decimo was the punishment for failure and all his men were good soldiers fighting for freedom. Octavian thought. He saw that his left wing archers were silent. "Send a squad over to the left tower burn it to the ground NOW!! "We will cleanse this city of their filth whether they like it or not. And why not use fire it has cleansing properties. "I will give three gold coins to the man who brings me an assassin head!" He yelled. Send the phanlenx forward burn the market to the ground! Pillage what ever you want but kill those damned assassins!" Octavian ordered. " we all know the punishment for failure!"
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:04 am

"Are you Lucanus? Can you tell me where to take you?" the man called Silas asked.

"There's a friend nearby. Meris Dives, he lives by the markets."

Lucanus blinked and his vision blured, he stumbled and almost fell over catching the wall.

"I fear the arrowheads are poisoned, I need medical attention, Silas, quickly."
chinqs
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:14 am

"No idea who that is. I'll get you to the closest doctor," Silas dragged Lucanus over his shoulder and down the street. The smell of smoke was catching up to them, but it would be impossible to escape the oncoming soldiers. One such soldier caught up to them and attacked with a spear. Silas managed to disarm him and kill him with it. Once they had gotten into the nearest doctor's office, Silas barricaded the door, "This man needs help!"
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:22 am

"Send the lady a message. Tell her that all is going according to plan." He ordered a messenger. "You can run assassins but today hay bails and roof tops won't save you!" He yelled into the smoke. "Go house to house and search for them if they resist kill them I will not stop until lucanus is dead. I want atleast eight men per house I want them found and when you find them cut their hands off and bring them to me. I will not be amused by this hidden blade nonsense. GO NOW" and with that his soldiers started moving from house to house to look for the assassins.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:32 am

The doctor opened the door with a frightened look on his face. "What nonsense is going on out there? Has the world gone mad?"

"Doctor, if you could be so kind as to help me please, and not pay attention to the battle outside?" Lucanus grunted.
chinqs
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomOfVegas on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:39 am

When she reached the top of the floor, where Octavian was. She began to notice that her vision was beggining to blur. Her heart began to pound to the point where it felt like it was right between her head. She looked down at her hand and saw that it was beggining to swell to a purpilish blue.
The arrows are poisoned. Backing away from the arrows, she tried to see where to attack, but as her vision began to worsen, the harder it was to find soft spots. So, she began to run foreward, shoving past the arrowsman as strong as she could. When she reached the window, she used all the strength she could manage to leap out of it. Landing hard on her feet on the stone floor.
She began to run fast at first, but as the poison began to pulse through her blood, she slowley jogged. Reaching some shelter, she pressed her back against the nearest wall and slid down it. Trying to calm the numbness that was in her hand.
PhantomOfVegas
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:47 am

Octavian noticed out of the side of his vision he had a visitor. She was staggering away. "Ah how kind of you to join me. Men restrain her at once. "Now the thing you have to realize is that Pretorian guard are not your run of the mill soldiers these are elite troops. The best of the best in Rome. Eight closed in on her. " if she tries to move lob off her hands. We can't risk you hurting yourself not when you have such a vital role to play now can we? Bind her hands and feet in heavy chains." Octavian ordered.

Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomOfVegas on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:54 am

(Okay. I guess she didn't escape... o_o)
She felt the heavy hands of guards pin her down. The poison overtook her, making her too weak to fight them off. She could still make out the evil grin on the enemie's face. It almost made her sick to her stomach.She opened her mouth to shoot a smart comment at him, but all that came out was.
"Y-You bastard." she whispered, her eyes looking up at him. She then felt the chains bound about her ankles and wrists.
PhantomOfVegas
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:00 pm

"Alright, just try not to move your arm very much and you should be fine," the Doctor informed Lucanus.

Silas was relieved that the Assassin would be al-

The door flew open despite the barricade. A soldier charged into the doctor's office. Silas attacked with the spear, but the soldier broke it and kicked Silas to the ground. His sights turned to Lucanus, "Where is your Aquilus now?"

Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:09 pm

"Assassins we have a friend of yours. Now I would negotiate a trade as I am a fair man."Octavian yelled into the distance. "Look at the hate in your eyes know that I do this for the roman state it's people not for your proxy war. I will end both influences in Rome assassin. Don't worry the poison isn't fatal unless you have a full blown arrow sticking in you. You look like you only got a scratch. By the time the trade is done you'll be back on your feet and I will have vengeance." Octavian said calmly. "Would you care for some water assassin I can only imagine the thirst the poison has put on you." He reached her a water skin and to not show ill will took a drink first. "See no poison." He said soothingly.

"Why are we catering to these worms!" A soldier yelled. Octavian struck him. "Because we need this conflict to end I want them to understand that the praetorians defend Rome and its people. But will do anything to ensure its safety you fool. Assassins and Templars what does it matter I am a roman. I wan t this war out of my city. You girl if they don't respond with taking my life I will let you go and I will administer the antidote myself. But I need your word that you will get your leader to speak with me. Can you do this."

Octavian waited for an answer
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:33 pm

It felt good to lie down, and the doctors medicine worked perfectly.

Lucanus was just about to fall asleep when the door burst open and a soldier rushed in, knocking away Silas' weapon. "Where is your Aquilus now?"

Lucanus stared at him with a burning hatred. "Aquilus is dead. But his memory lives on through me. Through Silas, not even an official member of the Circulum Liberalis, but yet he fights. Through the doctor here, his kindness to help me, no questions asked."

Lucanus tapped Silas' hand and handed him a small throwing knife, behind his back.

"You see," he continued, "You Templar filth, fighting is not what we stand for, not what Aquilus stood for. Its the message that counts."

Lucanus spit at the soldiers feet.

"Why you little..." the soldier said, rasing his sword.

"Silas now!"
chinqs
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomOfVegas on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:34 pm

She looked at him. A look of discust and disobedience was in her eyes. This could be her chance, her chance to live...but she would be betraying her fellow Assassins. What would her mentor do if she were in a situation like this?
Instantly, she leaned in, since he was crouched down to face her. She heard the movement of the guards behind her, but she kept leaning in. Until her nose was barely inches from his.
"How about...if you give me the anntidote, I can please you in anyway you want." she whispered, then planting a soft kiss on the corner of his mouth.

PhantomOfVegas
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:03 pm

Silas charged at the soldier, pouncing upon him throwing off his helmet. It was then that Silas gouged the knife deep into the soldier's brain.
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:05 pm

"Sorry wife wouldn't like that very much now would she. I was offering you a chance and this is how you reply sad sad assassin."Octavian answered. "Like I said my duty is to the empire not to the Templars. I do not ask that you understand what it is to be torn in two pieces by idealism. I don't care you cannot sway my judgement." He stood up and walked to the window and looked out. "Take her away."
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:41 am

The soldier thrashed and fell to the ground dead. "Good job Silas, you learn fast." Lucanus said.

"Pro amore lovi!" the doctor yelled, "You killed him!"

Lucanus turned his head to the Silas and moved his head towards the doctor. "Knock him out."
chinqs
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:28 am

"Yes sir," Silas nodded.

As he approached the cowering doctor, a pilum flew through the window, nearly killing him. Silas turned around to face Casca.

"Not now."

He ran out the door to face the soldiers. A dozen now stood outside. Seeking their prize.
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:49 am

"Not now." Silas said, as the pilum landed on the floor rattling to a standstill. Silas ran out to meet the hostile company that lay outside the doctor's office.

"Silas no!" Lucanus yelled, and struggled to get up off the bed. The medication was working, dulling the pain, and the poison was all but gone. But Lucanus was still weak.

"I need to save energy." he thought, closing his eyes and relying on Eagle Sense to guide him. He picked up the pilum and grabbed his gladius, then shot a look at the doctor saying, "Stay there."
chinqs
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Evilgoodguy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:16 am

Ganolith wrote:"Assassins we have a friend of yours. Now I would negotiate a trade as I am a fair man."Octavian yelled into the distance. "Look at the hate in your eyes know that I do this for the roman state it's people not for your proxy war. I will end both influences in Rome assassin. Don't worry the poison isn't fatal unless you have a full blown arrow sticking in you. You look like you only got a scratch. By the time the trade is done you'll be back on your feet and I will have vengeance." Octavian said calmly. "Would you care for some water assassin I can only imagine the thirst the poison has put on you." He reached her a water skin and to not show ill will took a drink first. "See no poison." He said soothingly.
Octavian waited for an answer

"Casca, I think he's talking to you."
Evilgoodguy
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomOfVegas on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:04 am

(WHOA. WHOA. I'M BACK GUYS. DO NOT FRET. Very Happy)
Siohban then felt the guards begin to lift her up, that's when she finally tried her best to unleash all her strength on them. She then kicked out her chained legs, making the guards loose their locked grips on her. She landed rather hard on her side, and she knew right away that she was going to get a rather large bruise. She tried to wriggle her ankles from the bounding chains, and so far...not any luck. What got her to the point where she was just trying to pull out from the chains, not caring if she snaps her ankle, was that her hood was beggining to reveal some of her face. A big NO NO for an Assassin that's in public.
She lashed out her legs at a nearby guard, managing to make the person stumble a bit. But it was no use...she wasn't able to get out nor was she ever going to be saved...
Where were the others?
PhantomOfVegas
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chinqs on Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:59 am

Lucanus heard the voice from afar and held up his hands. His heart racing. He held up his hands and said, "Bring us to your master."
chinqs
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ganolith on Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:43 pm

"There is not redemption for you scum."Octavian spat. "Grab them break his legs so he can't run." Octavian knew he was only following orders but the alternitive was death for all his men so he did the only thing he knew to do. Follow orders. "Rally the troops searching the city. We ride to the palace."

Slowly the soldiers closed in on the assassins.
Ganolith
Master Assassin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next